Waist: 58

Hips: 89

Clothes: 38

Shoes: 38

Hair: Hazel

Eyes: Hazel

Nationality: Bulgarian

Languages: Bulgarian, English

Agency: UNKNOWN (used to be with Rossmodels.bg)

These are the only pix i found, if anybody has any pix they had saved before from rossmodels then please post them. You can also find her pix on myusenet.net but you can only download 1 pic a day unless you have memebership, so if anyone can get pix from there...would be great :)

Yeah they look blue but that's what they had her as...anyway agencies aren't always right =}

lol true. Do u know how old she is? she looks really young...

Yeah they look blue but that's what they had her as...anyway agencies aren't always right =}

I don't know how old she is now but in the pix with shorter hair and no highlights i think she was 15 cause those pix were in Rossmodels too and they had her at 15 then but this must've been like 3-5 years ago so i'm guessing she's 18-20 now. Not really sure though.

I asked The director of Rossmodels who also took some of these pix i think, about her, and he said that she left the agency cause they couldn't agree on things =/ but when i asked him which agency she works with now, he ignored.

I asked The director of Rossmodels who also took some of these pix i think, about her, and he said that she left the agency cause they couldn't agree on things =/ but when i asked him which agency she works with now, he ignored.

mmmmmmm... interesting... <_<

Thanks for the pics everybody.

I don't know how old she is now but in the pix with shorter hair and no highlights i think she was 15 cause those pix were in Rossmodels too and they had her at 15 then but this must've been like 3-5 years ago so i'm guessing she's 18-20 now. Not really sure though.

Oh ok, thank you