Bellazon

The Bitch Thread

Legion

since this is the bitch thread, i'll rant

i hate some onf the girls i study with ... the situation is like this : i study syste engineering, and most of the girls that study some engineering career are ... well, not exactly pretty ...

the problem is, that some of the ones you would't call pretty, are always thinking that they are freaking supermodels, and are always like " you know, i me this stud, and we ... " or " my boyfriend and i ... " and treat everyone like they were the hottest chicks in the planet

F*CK GIRL, YOU'RE UGLIER THAN AN ELECTROSHOCK IN THE NUTS !!!!

Guest MissIsabella

I hate her I hate her I hate her I hate her I hate her she talks baout me tell lies about me and I hate hate hate her she has no class she has greasyt hair and she is liek 200 paounds and she call me a bitch well f her she can go jump off a damn cliff except there is so much greasei her all that would be left is a big grease spot!

ok I done but much more to come!

I hate her I hate her I hate her I hate her I hate her she talks baout me tell lies about me and I hate hate hate her she has no class she has greasyt hair and she is liek 200 paounds and she call me a bitch well f her she can go jump off a damn cliff except there is so much greasei her all that would be left is a big grease spot!

ok I done but much more to come!

http://www.thepayback.com/ :ninja:

Guest Lullaby
How RPing has gone down the proverbial toilet. No one knows what COMMON SENSE and LOGIC are anymore. 

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

ETA: And how people take canon characters and make them into hot topic gothic whiney sues. gods, die already

What you don't like my thong? :whistle: