Bellazon

The Bitch Thread

Legion

Okay im still goign to interview you

The past six days have been hell and especially for my cellphones.. this night i will be purchasing my FOURTH phone in less than a week!! how insane is that.. my 1st phone fell in my friend's parents hot tub. my 2nd phone fell out of my pocket and into a puddle while i was running to get to my soccer practice on time Saturday morning. And my thrird phone... after my classes today i took my phone out of my pocket and i couldnt see anything.. the screen was all multi coloured.. i thought it was a screensaver my friend put but then i looked more carefully and i decerned there was a huge crack in my phone... its just been a bad week...

FOUR CELL PHONES IN SIX DAYS!!! it is insane.. isto está demente

FOUR CELL PHONES IN SIX DAYS!!! it is insane.. isto está demente

that is alot of phones in a short time, u need to chain them to ur wrist or something!

i could not live without my phone

i couldnt live without my cellphone either. expecially because i cancelled my house phone. never used the stupid house phone

a headache for 3 straight days, snowing like crazy outside(i hate snow :mad: ) gotta get up in 5 hours, gotta finish my homework beforeI even go to bed, starting high school and college this week, HS midterms next week and im not even close to being ready, starving, tired, sore from lifting boxes/treadmills/foosball table/my entire weight set/dressers/bed(just moved)

and in the words of Brick Tamland from Anchorman

"LOUD NOISES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

thats how i feel right now, wanna scream

gonna go listen to some depressing music, that should help