Bellazon

Post Your Pictures

pmech

lol, when I was in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico there were sooo many good opportunities to take photos of the desert. Even though there were no Saguaro Cactus's (probably too far south) it would still have been awesome. Problem was, I was either on a bus on the way somewhere or in a taxi on the way back from that somewhere.

Oh my gosh, those pics are so cool controversiaster!

:o

Warped does kinda suck these days :/

I hear Montreal pwns Vancouver though :nicole:

Yeah well, music kinda sucks these days :/

But um yup, Montreal definitely owns Vancouver...

:laugh:

Vancouver is still awesome though.

I guess I should post some pics here so I remain on topic...

:whistle:

My most common subject is my best friend Thomas.

He is 6'8'' tall:

PIC30.jpg

PIC29.jpg

Sharpie doodles:

PIC23.jpg

We hung out with a very unconvincing tranny:

PIC37.jpg

& I love this picture. It was taken with a $1 disposable

camera, so it's crap quality overall. But I just love the

foggy effect in the distance...

PIC22.jpg

:wave:

^ he's damn tall :o

As I promised earlier, here are some pics that I took today.

Its all in this district called Central in Hong Kong Island. I shall write about them a little bit for you to understand a little better :D

Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed it. I certainly did but the weather nearly fried me to death! Plus the hilly parts of the district were so unforgiving and I was panting like crazy, LOL! It was worth it though and I am hoping to take more photos soon! :)

nice :hehe:

Me too, maybe one day we can plan a trip with a group a friends!!! How does that sound??? :D

We sure can, lol, a road trip through America but I am a little scared with american deserts...Bleh, I recently watched "The Hills have Eyes 2" and it was horrible.

@ Laffy: Thank you hunny! Hong Kong is a cool place tbh. You should visit one day ;) And your friend is TALL :ninja: Lol, guess he gets to bang tall (super) models one day....TELL HIM TO BE SUCCESSFUL, LOL!

@ Lyon: Thanks :D Will probably make a trip again soon!

Me too, maybe one day we can plan a trip with a group a friends!!! How does that sound??? :D

We sure can, lol, a road trip through America but I am a little scared with american deserts...Bleh, I recently watched "The Hills have Eyes 2" and it was horrible.

@ Laffy: Thank you hunny! Hong Kong is a cool place tbh. You should visit one day ;) And your friend is TALL :ninja: Lol, guess he gets to bang tall (super) models one day....TELL HIM TO BE SUCCESSFUL, LOL!

@ Lyon: Thanks :D Will probably make a trip again soon!

ahhah don't worry my dear. I will protect you, I'm 6' 1" not as tall as laffy's friend but I'm one mean dude ahaha :lullaby: