Bellazon

Post Your Pictures

pmech

65424extraallt52004v10xou6.jpg

44494_10vbusunge2_123_631lo.jpg

lol, I don't get it. Why does the dog look all retarded in the first picture, and more like a very young puppy, yet in the second picture it looks like a grown dog? You said you've had the dog about a day? I guess what I'm trying to ask is why the hair seems all different. I'm probably missing something though.

I prefer how the dog looks in the second pic, but will it grow a that much bigger, or not really?

In the first picture was when she was almoust 6 weeks old and the first time I saw her and decided I would get her as my puppy, but then she was too young to take home, so i had 2 wait like 2 weeks before I could take her home. So in the second picture was from today 2 weeks later when i finally to her home. And puppies grows fast so she looks different today then she did 2 weeks ago.

Do you get it now?

Ava is enjoying her time at our home. Even since the first time I saw her, she was running after me and.. well it felt like she trusted me and that felt good for me. So when we took her home she was not like "low" and a bit sad, no she was very happy and wanted to run around and play and she did not like "cry" and styff. But she wanted to be close to me but it was all good and she is great and there is no problems with her. So she is great. :D

Yes she is really brave and wants to play and she thinks she is one of the big dogs. When I go to the stabel I take her with me and they have big dogs there and cats, even the cats are bigger then her! But she runs around and want to play.