Bellazon

Oscar Spendrup
Thumbnail

MauiKane

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the new pics, riviera and ganymede! :thumbsup: Oscar looks great on the runway. :woot: I like the slightly new hairstyle... curly locks, with a part and swept to the sides...yet still somewhat unkempt. Can't wait to see more of this gorgeous young man. :drool:

Thanks for the new pics, riviera and ganymede! :thumbsup: Oscar looks great on the runway. :woot: I like the slightly new hairstyle... curly locks, with a part and swept to the sides...yet still somewhat unkempt. Can't wait to see more of this gorgeous young man. :drool:

ITA (as usual! :laugh: ) about Oscar! I noticed him a couple of times before, but he really seems to be coming into his own lately! You're right about the hair too!

You hit the nail on the head with that discription maui.

Hello Mr. ;)

This guy is a sensation! His look is so unique. I love his black hair and his sharp eyebrows especially in contrast to his lovely light green eyes. He also resembles an old movie star from the 60's.

You got to love the Swedes. How old is he by the way?

Holy :blink:

Pure perfection!! The male Helena Christiensen :laugh: Or her younger brother.

post-36830-1263933680_thumb.jpg

post-36830-1263933663_thumb.jpg

No seriously he is so beautiful I am out of words so stunned that I am right now. Ahhh and look at his smile, the gap between his teeth. Is that to die for or what!

:wub:

july162008oscarspendrup.jpg