Caio

Bia Ribeiro
Thumbnail

She's beautiful!!!

And it's a simple beauty... a soft beauty!

She's really perfect for photos! Her poses, hands, mouth are in the perfect position! Keep going girl!

Is she Brazilian?

I don't get how this girl is considered a model :blink: Yes, she's pretty, but these pictures look like they were just taken in her room then she edited them a little bit. I've also never heard of "The Hippiest" Catalogue. Are you guys sure this is in the right section of the forum? :whistle:

She's beautiful!!!

And it's a simple beauty... a soft beauty!

She's really perfect for photos! Her poses, hands, mouth are in the perfect position! Keep going girl!

...these pictures look like...

Is something wrong with my computer or something :blink: ? I don't see any pictures anywhere in this thread :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: .

All I see is this --------> [

And why are there two different people doing it :lost: ?

What is going on here :| ????????!!!!!!

Thanks aacrazysurf11 for confirming that I wasn't losing it here :laugh: :hug: . Mbinebri has brought it to my attention that what palmtreechick said must have made them take the pics down :unsure: .

Thread Edited and moved :) . Bunch of empty posts with a ---> [ deleted :unsure: .

Please add brief biography and some pics of some kind or thread will have to be deleted :idk: .