Bellazon

Emma Watson
Thumbnail

Kakashi51

daily mail

Harry Potter actress Emma Watson has cast her magic once again and looks bewitching as a cover girl on the front of U.S. Vogue.

The 21-year-old star look spellbinding as she flirts with the camera showing off her pixie haircut and blood red lipstick.

With the Hogwarts franchise now behind her, the homegrown talent talks about life after broomsticks and growing up in the spotlight.

In the interview, the Brit beauty reminisced about sharing relationship advice with co-star Daniel Radcliffe, saying: 'We would help each other compose texts to our most recent flames.'

The English rose enjoyed a brief fling with One Night Only frontman George Craig, but has complained that her fame often interferes with her love life as men don't approach her.

Emma also said she struggles to live a normal life, hailing rock legend Patti Smith as her inspiration

Speaking of Patti's 2010 memoir Just Kids, Emma said: 'I want to live like Patti. I want to write like Patti.

'The book was so honest and brave. I loved the way she sees the world.

'I really felt that life was more beautiful after I read it and I felt more hopeful.'

Emma said that playing the role of Hermione was easy, as she is similar to the fictional character.

'Hermione is so close to who I am as a person that I've never really had to research a role.

'I'm literally rediscovering what it means to be an actress.'

She added: 'I have felt for the last 10 years I have had this battle; I've been fighting so hard to have an education.

'It's been this uphill struggle. I was Warner Bros' pain in the butt. I was their scheduling conflict.

'I was the one who made life difficult.'

But despite her quest for a 'normal life', Emma announced she was leaving Brown University in March to defer her course for 'a semester or two' while she helps promote the release of the second Deathly Hallows film.

She is expected to return in the next academic year this autumn

post-16808-1307996748_thumb.jpg

post-16808-1307996755_thumb.jpg

post-16808-1307996763_thumb.jpg

post-16808-1307996772_thumb.jpg

daily mail

Emma Watson has revealed she had a 'huge crush' on her Harry Potter co-star Tom Felton.

The 21-year-old, who plays Hermione in the hit franchise, fell for Felton while filming of the first two movies.

The actor is famous for his role as Harry Potter's nemesis, Draco

'He was my first crush,' Watson tells the new issue of Seventeen magazine.

'He totally knows. We talked about it - we still laugh about it. We are really good friends now, and that's cool.'

She admits that when it comes to dating, she is a terrible 'game player.'

'I'm so impatient – It's one of my worst traits,' she says.

'If I want to see someone, I want to see them, and if I don't, then I don't.

'My friends are always telling me I have to play hard to get because I'll pretty much say to a guy, "I like you – let's go hang out."

'But my friends are like, "You can’t do that! You have to string this guy along."'

'It's a nightmare,' she concluded. 'I definitely haven't figured it out yet.'

For more on Watson's interview

post-16808-1309299966_thumb.jpg

post-16808-1309300016_thumb.jpg