• Claudia Schiffer
    • Brigitte Bardot
  2. 2. Best Body

• Claudia Schiffer
    • Brigitte Bardot
  3. 3. Over-all Beauty

• Claudia Schiffer
    • Brigitte Bardot

Nice background on abs, though generally when I say legs I'm not referring to long legs scecifically (though as to height, Stacy Keibler's 5'11 too :p ) . But long legs isn't what immediately comes to my mind when I think legs, but its widespread enough to be a reasonable assumption obviously.

I can definitely understand you guy's view about different times. I guess since I have the general view that beauty is just unfair overall, so I tend to not get too much into the specifics. On one end its hard to compare abs for different standards and different things at your disposal, but I don't think its any more unfair than Brigette being born prettier or having better hair, better skin ect. And just as its an advantage to have access to better technology, its also an advantage in away to be seen as more natural by not having access to it.

But, nothing wrong with Brigette's core and as in control as it was, more than likely, in the same time, they would have roughly the same abs I just figured she'd be winning by a mile since she's beating Maralyn so, so I figured I'd give Claudia something :ninja: .

wow Penny what a beautiful description!!!! I'm impressed! Congratulations!!!

and I'm impressed Joe! congratulations love your choice lol even if BB has great abs too lol (well love claudia too gorgeous body)

but BB is all beauty...young she was more curvy, but about 30 years she had more abs lol ! :p ;) (I know love too much BB) but you're right Penny BB didn't "spending at least two hours a day in the gym doing CRUNCHES"

young body:

abs:

07524425.jpg

legs:

07534291.jpg

older body:

abs:

08542709.jpg

legs:

rh0109601n.jpg

but it's true Joe you're right claudia is taller!

^^ I can understand what people are saying about it being hard to compare two beauties from two different decades because beauty HAS had a different definition throughout time, but I'm not asking you guys to compare and this is an opinion poll.

I'm not asking a ridgid question, like, ' Who was considered more beautiful in their prime?', I'm just asking who *you* think is more beautiful -- do you prefer the softer, more sensual look of Brigitte in the 50s, or the harder, more amazonian look of Claudia in the 90s? And who had the prettiest face, in your opinion?

I guess I'm just asking you to take them out of their context and just look at them as two women. What girl is the most apealing to your eyes?

I can't remember how I voted now, but I think I gave x3 to Brigitte. Claudia is like B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L but I think Brigitte had everything a woman should have -- curves, full lips, a head of gorgeous hair, and everything else that makes her 180% woman and 0% male! Lol!

i understand what youre trying to go for in this poll... but one thing you didnt take into consideration.. there are voters

on this forum who vote for what theyre familiar with. what they know, or what is 'HOT' at the moment.

you could put angelina jolie vs megan fox and to many of these young kids out there, angie is old news, so theyd vote megan,despite the fact that angelinas incredible, intense beauty is all natural vs. megans man made beauty.

its all fine and good to ask people to vote for what appeals to their eyes, but unfortunately, people here vote for whats popular. and Claudia is more NOW than BB... Claudia is still getting editorials and campaigns

so of course thats who will be voted for. a sad truth, but a truth nonetheless.

the honest truth here is that many of the people here who voted BB are either french, or old enoughto remember when BB was in the collective consciousness of the people.

or in Joe's case.... objective enough to vote for what he actually likes, not for whats 'hot' right now.

im thinking this mini rant comes from seeing amazing models get no votes here in the polls because they dont have a VS campaign like the model who is competing against them. :pinch:

• 4 weeks later...

I voted Brigitte for everything.

Yesterday I watched that documentary about Brigitte... she was so STUNNING.

And yeah, "maybe" it's hard to compare them 2, but I get this feeling, that BB was so stunning, has something special about her; while Claudia...yes, she's beautiful, but doesn't impress you as much as Brigitte. I guess...

God I've been getting obsessed with BB's style lately. I want to look like her :| though I remember when my grandma, when I was younger, used to call me "little Bardot", haha ;) she thinks we look alike :cain:

^^ Penny, I get what you're saying. Still, I'm not going to stop making the polls I want to make just because some people are, in a sense, a little ignorant or close minded or whatever.

It does annoy me a little when I make a poll with Petra or Laetitia or Adriana in it, and because these girls are favs on BZ, I feel a lot of people vote for them almost on impulse, without reading the question or being at all objective. They just want their girls to "win". I've even had polls were I've had " Who is your fav" and " Who is your least fav" catagories, and had people vote, for example, " Laetitia for all" :laugh:

So, basically, I get what you mean, but I'm just gonna hope people will be as objective as possible.

• 4 weeks later...