Bellazon

Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen
Thumbnail

kimberly

Ashley Olsen and Mary-Kate Olsen have a book signing session for their new book, “Influence,” on Wednesday at Borders books store in Westwood, Calif.

PETA protesters held signs outside the bookstore, calling the Ashley and Mary-Kate “Fur Hags From Hell,” and “Trashley Olsen Fur Tramps.”

mary_kate_ashley_olsen_influence_book_signing_01.jpg mary_kate_ashley_olsen_influence_book_signing_02.jpg mary_kate_ashley_olsen_influence_book_signing_03.jpg mary_kate_ashley_olsen_influence_book_signing_04.jpg mary_kate_ashley_olsen_influence_book_signing_05.jpg mary_kate_ashley_olsen_influence_book_signing_06.jpg mary_kate_ashley_olsen_influence_book_signing_08.jpg mary_kate_ashley_olsen_influence_book_signing_11.jpg mary_kate_ashley_olsen_influence_book_signing_15.jpg mary_kate_ashley_olsen_influence_book_signing_16.jpg mary_kate_ashley_olsen_influence_book_signing_19.jpg mary_kate_ashley_olsen_influence_book_signing_21.jpg mary_kate_ashley_olsen_influence_book_signing_26.jpg mary_kate_ashley_olsen_influence_book_signing_29.jpg mary_kate_ashley_olsen_influence_book_signing_10.jpg

Ashley Olsen supports the relaunch of the Mango SoHo flagship store in New York City on Thursday.

Earlier this month, Ashley Olsen and Mary-Kate Olsen released and promoted their new book, “Influence.”

“With each project I begin, I’m reminded of the importance of listening, of appreciating and taking advantage of all the creative, dynamic, and wonderfully bizarre people in my life,” Ashley said at a book promotional event. “And like any good listener, I know it’s my duty to share this wealth of influence with others.”

/// Wow, she made her hair look nice! Don't like her outfit at all.

post-23203-1227288182_thumb.jpg

post-23203-1227288218_thumb.jpg

post-23203-1227288276_thumb.jpg

post-23203-1227288412_thumb.jpg

post-23203-1227288566_thumb.jpg

post-23203-1227288726_thumb.jpg

post-23203-1227288767_thumb.jpg

What??? :blink:

The 22-year-old star has sparked rumours she is expecting her first child after her weight shot up to 102lbs, according to National Enquirer magazine.

A source said: "Mary-Kate has been looking a lot rounder recently. It is good she has put on weight, because she previously suffered from anorexia, but a lot of people think she could actually be attempting to hide her pregnancy."

Mary-Kate has been dating New York artist Nate Lowman since the beginning of the year and is said to have been inspired to start a family by late actor, and close friend, Heath Ledger - who told her becoming a father was the most rewarding thing he had ever done.

The source added: "Mary-Kate really took Heath's words to heart. She wanted the same kind of fulfilment in her life that Heath found in his after becoming a dad.

"She is really happy with Nate and is very excited they will soon be starting their family together."