Bellazon

Big Bang
Thumbnail

UltraLoveMoon7

Yang Hyeon Seok: “G-Dragon’s solo album will be out this summer!”

post-25098-0-1446089391-97826_thumb.png

According to Yang Hyeon Seok, Big Bang’s G-Dragon will be releasing his first solo album on August 18th.

In recent episodes of Mnet 2NE1 TV, YG entertainment’s Yang Hyeon Seok had announced, "Ji Yong will be releasing his solo album on August 18."

He said, “Kwon Ji Yong’s album was produced by he himself alone, unlike Big Bang’s albums which were produced together with me. He is ready to release his completed album this summer.”

“Currently about 9 songs are done. I like them a lot, listening to them everyday. It’s like he is going to sweep this summer away.”

Big Bang leader G-Dragon will release his debut solo album on the same day as his 21st birthday.

He had originally planned to release his solo album in April this year, but it was postponed because he had to take a break due to stress and fatigue. Meanwhile, Seungri and Daesung will also be releasing their solo albums soon.

Source

Big Bang in Women's Weekly

qtjapanesemagazine.png

Big Bang was featured in a Japanese newspaper called Women's Weekly, and gave a pretty cute interview.

Where Inside Thoughts Are Revealed?! Intuition Q&A

G-DRAGON

① What’s the first thing you think of regarding to summer? BIGBANG! Perfect for summer.

② Thoughts about Japanese fans? They’re serious. They study and send us letters in Korean, and they’re like wives who support their husbands.

③ An artist you like? MGMT

④ The female type you like? I want to meet Aoi Yu. I’ll try hard!

⑤ What kind of date do you want? With the feeling of I’m dating this person, I want to hold their hand openly and go to the amusement park. (This made me sad :(

⑥ Which side, S or M? Extreme S

⑦ If the members were a family who would you be? Dad

SOL

① What’s the first thing you think of regarding to summer? Wake board

② Thoughts about Japanese fans? They’re really nice. For me, they wait all day and give me a letter or a gift. They’re really magnificent!

③ An artist you like? Michael Jackson

④ The female type you like? A person who understands me and really likes me

⑤ What kind of date do you want? I want to do something normal such as watching a movie.

⑥ Which side, S or M? To be honest, I’m not either.

⑦ If the members were a family who would you be? Mom

T.O.P

① What’s the first thing you think of regarding to summer? Gara Gara GO!! Together bikini~

② Thoughts about Japanese fans? They’re not any different from Korean fans

③ An artist you like? Ryan Leslie

④ The female type you like? BIGBANG!

⑤ What kind of date do you want? A wine date. And I want to put an olive in her mouth

⑥ Which side, S or M? It’s not S or M, since we’re YG Family, it’s surely YG?

⑦If the members were a family who would you be? Baby

D-LITE

① What’s the first thing you think of regarding to summer? Sea, hot spring

② Thoughts about Japanese fans? They’re meticulous, and they’re pretty when they laugh.

③ An artist you like? Maxwell

④ The female type you like? People who have a pretty smile. Speaking of celebrities, I started liking Takeuchi Yuko after seeing the movie “Be With You (いま、会いにゆきます, 지금, 만나러 갑니다)"

⑤ What kind of date do you want? A world vacation.

⑥ Which side, S or M? It’s fun watching V.I. suffer at the hands of the other members, so it might be S!

⑦ If the members were a family who would you be? Older sister

V.I

① What’s the first thing you think of regarding to summer? Watermelon

② Thoughts about Japanese fans? About 1-2 years ago, I thought they were really quiet and calm, but recently, they shout at events, so I think they are quite passionate.

③ An artist you like? Justin Timberlake, Oasis

④ The female type you like? Amuro Namie. Especially her dance style.

⑤ What kind of date do you want? I want to dance together! I would like the waltz or a formal dance.

⑥ Which side, S or M? M

⑦ If the members were a family who would you be? A half brother or a cute dog

Big Bang’s New Japan Albums Info.

They’re releasing 2 albums, both on August 19th, the day after G-Dragon will be releasing his solo debut album. Out of those 2 albums, one is a ‘BEST OF’ compiled of Big Bang’s hits, and the other is their 2nd full Japan album titled ‘BIGBANG’ consist of 5 new never before heard tracks.

post-25098-0-1446089393-87685_thumb.gif

‘BIGBANG’

1.Intro

2.Gara Gara GO!!

3.Bringing You Love

4.MY HEAVEN

5.Stay

6.Top Of The World

7.Follow Me

8.Baby Baby -Japanese Version-

9.Emotion

10.Love Club

11.Always -Japanese Version-

post-25098-0-1446089393-95564_thumb.gif

ASIA BEST 2006-2009

1.Haru Haru

2.Make Love [English Version]

3.Lie [Korean Version]

4.Number 1

5.Lollipop (2NE1)

6.So Beautiful

7.Stylish

8.La La La [Korean Version]

9.Remember [Korean Version]

10.We Belong Together [Korean Version]

11.Together Forever

Source

Big Bang’s Daesung suffers nose fracture in car accident

After breaking the news earlier about Big Bang's Daesung being injured in a car accident, it appears although his condition isn't that good right now, he's not in any serious danger at the moment. But definitely not fit for work.

According to YG Entertainment, "Big Bang's Daesung has suffered a nose fracture and this was the same part that he had injured when he was little. There's also some alignment problem with Daesung's spinal cord although that will clear up by itself in about 4 weeks time. Other that that, Daesung also suffered superficial injuries on his face and arms. His arm which was reported to be injured earlier on, was a non-issue after check-up."

YG also explained what happened, "Daesung was on his way back home from the site of the filming location of Family Outing at around 4. While cruising along the highway near Pyeongtaek, Gyeonggi province, there was a lot of water accumulated on the road because of heavy rain, which caused the vehicle to skid and crash onto the divider. Daesung was sitting at the side, behind his coordinator who was in front."

Daesung's manager suffered superficial injuries on his hands and will receive a thorough check-up in Seoul. The coordinator suffered severe bleeding on the leg but luckily there was no damage to the nerves, and will be fine after an operation. Daesung and his manager will return to Seoul for further treatment while the coordinator will go through an operation tonight because of her severe injuries. The car was severely smashed up.

It's unlikely that Daesung will be able to take part in the Shouting musical together with Big Bang member, Seung Ri which starts on 12th August, tomorrow. At this juncture, we wish Daesung, his manager and coordinator a speedy recovery.

Source

CT scan results shows eye bone fractures, Big Bang's Daesung will need 8 weeks of treatment

After getting in a car accident on 11th August, it has been revealed that Big Bang DaeSung’s injuries are more serious as they were made out to be.

A representative said on 13th August, “The CT scan results came out on 12th August, the bone that encompasses the left eye is also fractured. This part will have to be treated when DaeSung undergoes surgery for his nose injuries.”

With that, the rep said, “With the diagnosis results out, we will have to extend the treatment period from 6 weeks to 8 weeks.” Before the precise diagnosis, DaeSung has already have 15 stitches for the injuries on his arm.

DaeSung is currently hospitalised at a hospital in Seoul.

Source