Bellazon

Sasaki Nozomi
Thumbnail

Hime

for some reason I've always considered 22 to be a special anniversary :laugh: must be bacause 2 is my favorite number :hehe: happy b-day Sasaki! wish you best of luck and success. according to my prediction this supposed to be one of your best years :whistle: haha, Baron, can you belive she's only 22? it feels like we know about her forever now :trout:

:whistle: haha, Baron, can you belive she's only 22? it feels like we know about her forever now :trout:
^Seems I've got 4 years to woo her according to this article, Hime:

Sasaki Nozomi Promotes Pink Underwear

sasaki01.jpg

Model and actress Sasaki Nozomi (22) is the new image character for the women underwear brand "Amo’s Style" and participated in a small announcement event today.

Sasaki appeared in a cute pink room wear from that brand. It’s pink and she really loves everything that is pink, including underwear of course. "Every day is pink for me. Pink kind of increases your girl power." Of course reporters immediately asked her whether she’s wearing pink below that room wear today as well. "Yes I do." She replied with a bashful smile. ( ;) )

About Valentine’s Day she said, "I absolutely want to make some chocolate myself and hand it over, but I don’t have that certain someone to give it to this year…" However, she’s still full of girl power and ambition(, since she’s wearing all pink today). "I want to be married by the age of 26."

(source:KawaiiJoyuu/Sanspo, 'smiley' my addition!)

sasaki02m.jpg

sasaki03.jpg

sasaki04.jpg

She looks very hot :drool:

Thanks

:whistle: haha, Baron, can you belive she's only 22? it feels like we know about her forever now :trout:
^Seems I've got 4 years to woo her according to this article, Hime:

Sasaki Nozomi Promotes Pink Underwear

sasaki01.jpg

Model and actress Sasaki Nozomi (22) is the new image character for the women underwear brand "Amo’s Style" and participated in a small announcement event today.

Sasaki appeared in a cute pink room wear from that brand. It’s pink and she really loves everything that is pink, including underwear of course. "Every day is pink for me. Pink kind of increases your girl power." Of course reporters immediately asked her whether she’s wearing pink below that room wear today as well. "Yes I do." She replied with a bashful smile. ( ;) )

About Valentine’s Day she said, "I absolutely want to make some chocolate myself and hand it over, but I don’t have that certain someone to give it to this year…" However, she’s still full of girl power and ambition(, since she’s wearing all pink today). "I want to be married by the age of 26."

(source:KawaiiJoyuu/Sanspo, 'smiley' my addition!)

sasaki02m.jpg

sasaki03.jpg

sasaki04.jpg