Bellazon

Yasmeen Ghauri
Thumbnail

diplostabus

no argument about the sexiness. yes, the picture is where she in the shadow. i was only curious because that is the ONLY topless photo i've seen of her (not including paparazzi ones), and i found it strange that she would do that JUST ONCE. maybe she was seeing if that was her thing, or maybe the price was right. although i don't know if the valentino commercial counts as topless too because i can't tell if she really was topless there.

Sometimes it seems like a model posing topless will have the pic in shadow, or cover part of her face, etc. Almost as if it to preserve deniability (not that it would). Or "I'll show you this, but I won't show you all of me". Cindy did some shots like that. I think maybe in Yasmeen's case not doing (much) topless was her one concession to her very puritanical Muslim Imam daddy. The poor guy, LOL.

As far as the Valentino commercial goes, I don't think it showed any nipplage, did it? It was just outrageous in every other way. ;)

no argument about the sexiness. yes, the picture is where she in the shadow. i was only curious because that is the ONLY topless photo i've seen of her (not including paparazzi ones), and i found it strange that she would do that JUST ONCE. maybe she was seeing if that was her thing, or maybe the price was right. although i don't know if the valentino commercial counts as topless too because i can't tell if she really was topless there.

Sometimes it seems like a model posing topless will have the pic in shadow, or cover part of her face, etc. Almost as if it to preserve deniability (not that it would). Or "I'll show you this, but I won't show you all of me". Cindy did some shots like that. I think maybe in Yasmeen's case not doing (much) topless was her one concession to her very puritanical Muslim Imam daddy. The poor guy, LOL.

As far as the Valentino commercial goes, I don't think it showed any nipplage, did it? It was just outrageous in every other way. ;)

no, the ad didn't show any nipplage, but the part where she is on all fours and the male model is sort of licking up her spine, you can definitely see all of her back. of course you can't see any of her front, but i wonder if she was totally topless there, or if she was wearing pasties or something on the front so that even the camera crew and others wouldn't see her front either. she's not an actress, and again, i've never seen her do anything close to this before. just makes me curious of the psychology of doing these sort of things one time and one time only.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...