Bellazon

Yasmeen Ghauri
Thumbnail

diplostabus

Grazia,21-10-90

This is almost the official presentation of Yasmeen to readers. Incredibly, the reporter explains that she is not so beautiful... there are people who tastes are difficult to understand...

really? I speak spanish but even so I don't understand italian that much :laugh:

Gabriela Cherubini <--- :evil:

Grazia,21-10-90

This is almost the official presentation of Yasmeen to readers. Incredibly, the reporter explains that she is not so beautiful... there are people who tastes are difficult to understand...

really? I speak spanish but even so I don't understand italian that much :laugh:

I think it is a tactic to give the impression that Yasmeen is the next door girl, but it is very subtle ...Italian style.This is just my opinion

Grazia,21-10-90

I think it is a tactic to give the impression that Yasmeen is the next door girl, but it is very subtle ...Italian style.This is just my opinion

I bet Gabriela Cherubini was wowed when Yasmeen turned into one of the most gorgeous women of the 90's :drool: .... :laugh:

Grazia,21-10-90

I bet Gabriela Cherubini was wowed when Yasmeen turned into one of the most gorgeous women of the 90's :drool: .... :laugh:

...but she knew it, was maneuvering for this ...poor Yasmeen, just a model,no more, just like many a woman ... so why not love her?---you know ...advertising