Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Sahara, not saying miranda is anorexic cos i doubt she is but she is looking terribly skinny (not very like her usual gorgeous self) and ppl r just worried about miranda like me or they r against it and i guess we just find it strange that sum ppl can think her look in the picture is 'sexy' plus its a free world or shud i say free forum? :whistle:

Sahara, not saying miranda is anorexic cos i doubt she is but she is looking terribly skinny (not very like her usual gorgeous self) and ppl r just worried about miranda like me or they r against it and i guess we just find it strange that sum ppl can think her look in the picture is 'sexy' plus its a free world or shud i say free forum? :whistle:

:hug:

I understand when people are carring...but just this anti-ana hype of today...and bashing every model that looks a lil' underweight is anoying the crap out of me <_< her body looks fine to me but I do admit her face looks a bit tired :confused:

I don't understand people like you...if you're so against anorexia and skinny and all that then what the hell you're doing here? trying to save the world from starvation? <_<

ummm i'm not skinnyness nor did i ever say i was or whatever, i'm just saying how annorexia miranda looked in that picture :shifty:

and the whole saving the world from starvation... :blink: :blink:

:hug:

I understand when people are carring...but just this anti-ana hype of today...and bashing every model that looks a lil' underweight is anoying the crap out of me <_< her body looks fine to me but I do admit her face looks a bit tired :confused:

:hug: no worries :) thanks for the new pics! she looks gorgeous and like her normal self which is gd to see, yeh i like abit of meat on my models :p