Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Miranda Kerr & Orlando Bloom: House Hunting in New Zealand! :)

well1.th.jpg well3.th.jpg well2a.th.jpg well4.th.jpg

" Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom bundle up as they check out a property in New Zealand on Tuesday (August 23). The 28-year-old Aussie model and her actor hubby took a peek at a rental property with four bedrooms, a gym, a home theater, spa, wine cellar, and swimming pool - wow!! “Thank you Australia for being so wonderful. I’ve loved my time back in Aus. Can’t wait to see you on the 27th in Melbourne & 29th in Sydney,” Miranda wrote on Twitter earlier in the month. "

Source: justjared.buzznet.com

Miranda Kerr: KORA Organics Relaunch Event!

ofi30.th.jpg ofi43.th.jpg

" Miranda Kerr meets with fans during the KORA Organics relaunch event held at David Jones on Saturday (August 27) in Melbourne, Australia. The 28-year-old Aussie model was joined by her proud mom Therese, who watched her daughter greet her adoring fans from the sidelines. Miranda recently revealed the secret to her glowing skin. 'I will not go a day without coconut oil. I personally take four tablespoons per day, either on my salads, in my cooking or in my cups of green tea ' Miranda said. "

Source: Just Jared

Other pictures here: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/08/27/mi...relaunch-event/