Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Yes. Yes. Yes !!!!! :wub:

This morning I wrote on the Polish forum, that I envy the French if they had a chance to see her.

And now I see pictures and she is Paris . I guess I just go crazy.

French People - lucky You :p

:clap: She thought that we were brought out into the field. Not with us these numbers. Thank You Eqluze for pictures.

Bonjour :gocho:

orlipa.jpg

orlipa2.jpg

orlipa3.jpg

"Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom head to Balenciaga’s offices on Wednesday (March 2) in Paris, France. The 27-year-old Aussie model is reportedly making an appearance at the Balenciaga show for Paris Fashion Week! Back in September, Miranda hid her baby bump as she walked the runway in the Spring/Summer 2011 show. Miranda and Orly arrived in Paris at Charles de Gaulle airport earlier this morning with baby Flynn "

Source

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/03/02/or...r-fashion-week/

" LOOKS like Miranda Kerr is preparing to return to the catwalk, after bouncing back into shape just two months after giving birth to son Flynn. She's jetted into Paris ahead of the start of Fashion Week with Flynn and husband Orlando Bloom, and has been spotted at fashion house Balenciaga's headquarters. On Tuesday she tweeted "Some exciting things happening guys. I'll be back in touch soon. Love Miranda xxx. " And earlier today: "Hey guys, in Paris... Love Paris. It's late and we're all off to bed. Orlando's parents here - loving Flynn so much. love Miranda xxx. "Getting her beauty sleep perhaps? The Balenciaga A/W 11 show is scheduled for 10am today Paris time, or 5pm Perth time. Last year she walked for the label in its Spring-Summer 10-11 shows while five months pregnant. "

perthnow.com.au