Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

I'm not sure if this question has been asked already (I apologize if it has) but who sang that song when Miranda came out for PINK? The one that sounded like a circus type tone...it was pretty cool and I was just curious! :blush:

It's a remix of Kelis' "Bossy". However, it's a remix exclusive to VS. I don't know that you can actually dl it from somewhere because they [VS] doesn't release the music to the public. I've tried with no luck :(

Ah, I see. I love the remix of that song...I'm gonna keep looking though. Thank you so much! :)

I'm not sure if this question has been asked already (I apologize if it has) but who sang that song when Miranda came out for PINK? The one that sounded like a circus type tone...it was pretty cool and I was just curious! :blush:

It's a remix of Kelis' "Bossy". However, it's a remix exclusive to VS. I don't know that you can actually dl it from somewhere because they [VS] doesn't release the music to the public. I've tried with no luck :(

Ah, I see. I love the remix of that song...I'm gonna keep looking though. Thank you so much! :)

It is not really an exclusive remix for VS, however VS did extend it. Anyways, the song is called "Bossy (switch remix)" :)

It is not really an exclusive remix for VS, however VS did extend it. Anyways, the song is called "Bossy (switch remix)" :)

I stand corrected! But actually the Switch Remix excludes all the circus stuff. Anyways, would you happen to know the music from the Scottish section?

I stand corrected! But actually the Switch Remix excludes all the circus stuff. Anyways, would you happen to know the music from the Scottish section?

You are right :)

I don't know the scottish song that was played, but I know the other song though!

It's Eurythmics' "Ive Got A Life (David Guetta and Joachim Garraud Remix)" (Y)