Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Kerr doesn’t hide how much she likes designing, whether it’s jeans, bags for Samantha Thavasa, her home in Malibu or the packaging for her natural skin-care brand, Kora Organics. She’s directing the rebranding for Kora to a “more elevated and refined” look, just in time to start selling it as the first certified organic line at Sephora in May. “It’s a fun process to create,” she said, noting that she merged her two projects by wearing jeans from her Mother collection to a board meeting for Kora earlier that day. She said she could probably see herself giving up modeling to design full-time. “For me, the modeling has always been a means to an end,” she said. “It’s not something I ever aspired to do. It’s something I was like, OK, I’ll do that so it can be like a stepping stone to other things. And I can meet creative, interesting people, I can travel the world and now I’ve been able to develop my business, Kora Organics. That’s really my passion.”

Source: wwd.com

Miranda gave an interview for British THE TIMES  ("Motherhood, love and my billionaire boyfriend"). I'm not sure if her intimate confidences (yes, she did it again) were a good idea. 

BTW We won't see her on the cover of upcoming issue of VOGUE AUSTRALIA, this time the cover belongs to Cindy Crawford :idk: