Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Good news for the fans and collectors: Miranda is on the cover of HARPER'S BAZAAR GREECE ( March 2015 ) and JAPAN ( April 2015 ). It's a reprint from US edition ( February 2015, by Terry Richardson ).

post-22656-0-26529500-1424387879_thumb.j post-22656-0-29156700-1424387552_thumb.j

Source: real.gr, harpersbazaar.jp

Sometimes it's good to check other editions too because they may contain images not used in the original issue. 

" Miranda’s name has become a by-word for healthy, clean eating in the fashion industry, thanks to her publicly discussing her quest for the perfect organic diet, and her ultimate green smoothie recipes for Net-A-Porter – and you can see from her glowing skin that it’s working. "

post-22656-0-65889100-1424423223_thumb.j

Source: hm.com

IN HER SHOES: MIRANDA KERR

post-22656-0-60476100-1424511091_thumb.j

During each month of 2015, the In Her Shoes series will profile a strong, independent, on-the-move woman to show what it’s really like to be her. This month, learn how supermodel, mom, and entrepreneur Miranda Kerr strives to live a balanced life.

Question: As a mom and businesswoman, what has helped you grow mentally over the years?

Miranda: My continual practice of daily meditation, prayer, and the use of affirmations are some of the key elements that have helped me grow and develop over the years. They’ve kept me focused and positive through various transitions in life.

Question: Walk us through a typical day in your life.

Miranda: No day is typical or ever the same for me, but generally, I try to get up an hour before my son Flynn so I can get my exercise in and review my schedule for the day. I then make breakfast for the two of us, and we talk about our day ahead so he knows where I’ll be and what I’ll be doing. I drop him off at school, and then it’s off to work. When I get home, we cook dinner together, read a book, and I put him to bed. I then take some time to catch up on business emails, and there may be a conference call or two back to Australia where my company KORA Organics is based. I'm a bit of a night owl, so I putter around the house doing bits and pieces of various things before taking a bath and heading to bed.

Question: What is your favorite way to sneak fitness into your day?

Miranda: Nothing beats dancing and jumping on the trampoline with my son.

Question: What positive mental effects does fitness have on your life?

Miranda: I feel much more focused when I exercise. It gives me more energy and clarity.

Question: If you weren’t a supermodel and business owner, what would be your dream job?

Miranda: It would probably be something in the health and wellness industry. I’ve studied nutrition in different facets for over a decade, and am a certified nutritionist and health coach.

Question: What inspires you right now?

Miranda: Flynn inspires me every day. Just seeing the world through his eyes is so refreshing. Nothing matters more than the simple things in life like family, health, and love.

Question: What is the biggest reward of your job?

Miranda: I love having a platform where I can share positive and reaffirming messages to not only customers of KORA Organics and the brands I work with, but also through the power of social media. It’s amazing to be able to connect directly with people from all over the world.

Question: What makes you stand apart from others in your industry?

Miranda: I treat my job as a profession. I look after myself and make sure I’m the best I can be for both my family and the clients I choose to work with.

Question: What is your favorite place to travel?

Miranda: Anywhere by the beach is a perfect spot for me. A swim in salt water is so invigorating, and I always feel refreshed after a little getaway from my hectic schedule.

Question: If you had $500 to splurge on clothes, which items would be must-haves?

Miranda: I’m a big believer in investment pieces, so I would definitely choose quality over quantity. You can’t go wrong with a well-tailored blazer and a great fitting pair of jeans.

Question: What is your favorite Skyscape shoe this season?

Miranda: I’ve been wearing the Reebok Skyscape Runaround 2.0 the most often. It looks so cute with jeans and shorts, but also allows me to keep up with Flynn when he’s running around.

Question: In five words or less, the key to your success is…

Miranda: Health, love, happiness, family, friendship

Source: reebok.com