Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

First she moved and we have a lack of candids, then the candids we get are blurry. Kinda annoying.

anyway, Thanks DTVQ & Ewciolina.

I understand you very well :hug:

Few days ago Miranda's hairdresser David wrote that he flies to New York to work. I thought: new session is on the way or maybe an event ? Well, Miranda didn't share any pictures, David uploaded only one. Another annoying " mysterious project " ? These " previews " are annoying too. Chats with Miranda ( the next one is in few days ) are also disappointing. Last time she was online about an hour and she replied only for 3, 4 questions. As far as I remember there was announcement ( I don't remember the details of this competition ) that lucky winner will have a chance to meet Miranda in New York. This meeting did not take place. Good luck for #ClearChallenge participants ( sarcasm). Miranda should change her name for " Esperanza " ;)

You're welcome jj3  :kiss:

Can't wait to see the rest.

" The culmination of the campaign will be release of a four-minute fashion art film that shows what happens when obsession meets unrequited love; he loves her. She loves him, but he can't have her. She has the power. She is in control. This is their intimate story. "

She looks amazing at this recent event. I just hope she scores a Louis Vuitton campaign after all these LV events.

I hope so too

"So happy I got to see @mirandakerr last night. I was just talking about how I haven't seen her in over a year and a half. I love her"

post-76139-0-57596800-1415542092_thumb.j

instagram glampagne

Her face looked different in this pic. I can't recognize her  :|