Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Hollygirl look who is on the cover of GLAMOUR RUSSIA, November 2014   :p

attachicon.gif$_57.JPG

Source: Ebay

Hollygirl I wonder if you can scan them for us  :flower:

attachicon.gifYSq3xKOFNeA.jpgattachicon.gifGyo0lVfxwjY.jpgattachicon.gifHoVVp57MnO4.jpg

vk.com

I bought today and wanted to scan..but it seems someone did my job...already  :blah:

anyway I wonder why they used photo for cover from another photoshoot O_o

I still don't get why Glamour Russia added a picture from Vogue Australia as a cover, when they had a totally exclusive photoshoot

Found these on Wonder Bra's website:

attachicon.gif6448b841-75fb-47fc-a8a6-d01544b829ca.jpgattachicon.gif3-12.JPGattachicon.gifWwgrbwe.jpg

In the begining of the magazine there is a story of the making - the main editor of Glamour Russia Maria Federova met Miranda, then they dined together and after that met again in Munchen where they shot the exclusive photoshoot for this issue :)

And the interview is also exclusive :)

Some quotes (try to translate the whole interview tomorrow):

1. "In ordinary life I love casual style. The most important things are - good fitted jeans, high-heeled pumps and slim fit jacket"

2. "I and Orlando love and respect each other. He is a great father. I talk with him every day by the phone and discuss our plans and schedule to spend more time with our son. I'm happy and Orlando is happy too."

3. "I was in relationship for 7 years! Now I'm single and I love that. Sometimes I go to the dates, but nothing serious for now"

post-39751-0-43811300-1413486242_thumb.j