Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Miranda Kerr Takes Her Role as Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy Ambassador, Global post-22656-0-25305800-1389735278.gif

" Last year we spoke to Miranda Kerr following the announcement of her role as Australian ambassador for Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy. Today, People exclusively reveals she's taking it worldwide, replacing Heidi Klum as global ambassador.

Source: bellasugar.com.au

I think that Clear campaign might be this mysterious session that Miranda was shooting few weeks ago with Kenneth Willardt and @Hungvanngo.

Miranda Kerr Takes Her Role as Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy Ambassador, Global attachicon.gifbrawo.gif

" Last year we spoke to Miranda Kerr following the announcement of her role as Australian ambassador for Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy. Today, People exclusively reveals she's taking it worldwide, replacing Heidi Klum as global ambassador.

Source: bellasugar.com.au

I think that Clear campaign might be this mysterious session that Miranda was shooting few weeks ago with Kenneth Willardt and @Hungvanngo.

YEAH! Want to see her in TV commercial :)

post-39751-0-53679700-1389764982_thumb.p

You' re welcome DariaDeva  :heythere:

Hollygirl I like these first pictures from CLEAR campaign. Global ambassador - sounds good :thumbsup: Thank God they hired good photographer, I see that he doesn't like Photoshop  :laugh:   I am happy for Miranda. Can't wait for this mysterious fragrance campaign  :ddr:

I wonder if we'll see Miranda doing ballet since Mary Helen was on the set ?

Style News Now Exclusive First Look: Miranda Kerr and Her Perfect Hair Both Star In New Clear Beauty Ads
01/14/2014 at 11:34 AM ET

post-17383-0-20484600-1389774983_thumb.j

Courtesy Jima

We’re usually gushing over Miranda Kerr‘s spot-on street style. But besides her amazing wardrobe, the supermodel has something else we covet: perfect bouncy, shiny, sexy (we could keep going) hair. And now she’s giving it the star treatment as the new global brand ambassador for Clear Scalp & Hair.

Stepping into the mane role most recently held by Heidi Klum, Kerr is equally evangelical about the product as her predecessor. We got an inside peek at her new campaign — and let’s just say, judging by the photos, Duchess Catherine may have some tress competition.

And while her hair may always look perfect now, even Kerr’s had some moments she’d like to forget. “I had a perm once when I was a teenager and had straight bangs,” she tells PEOPLE exclusively. “It wasn’t my greatest look, put it that way.”

You’re not likely to see that look make a comeback, especially since her signature style (the sideswept waves, above) is so widely used for hair inspiration. So how does she keep it healthy? “I love Clear’s deep treatment masks,” Kerr says. “I use them weekly. With my work, my hair is continuously being heat-styled, so this is a great way to keep it resilient and healthy.”

post-17383-0-13369200-1389775057_thumb.j

Courtesy Jima

So she’s always got travel-sized Clear in her suitcase. What other beauty essentials does the multitasking model (she’s also behind the beauty line KORA Organics) always have on hand? “Tweezers (never without them!), KORA Organics lip balm and energizing citrus mist, RMS concealer and mascara.”

And when it comes to her cool-weather travel wardrobe she always has three pieces in rotation. “I love an oversized masculine coat, Hermès classic leather boots and lots of scarves,” she says.

post-17383-0-48587300-1389775111_thumb.j

http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2014/01/14/miranda-kerr-hair-face-of-clear-exclusive-photos/

Style News Now Exclusive First Look: Miranda Kerr and Her Perfect Hair Both Star In New Clear Beauty Ads

01/14/2014 at 11:34 AM ET

Courtesy Jima

We’re usually gushing over Miranda Kerr‘s spot-on street style. But besides her amazing wardrobe, the supermodel has something else we covet: perfect bouncy, shiny, sexy (we could keep going) hair. And now she’s giving it the star treatment as the new global brand ambassador for Clear Scalp & Hair.

Stepping into the mane role most recently held by Heidi Klum, Kerr is equally evangelical about the product as her predecessor. We got an inside peek at her new campaign — and let’s just say, judging by the photos, Duchess Catherine may have some tress competition.

And while her hair may always look perfect now, even Kerr’s had some moments she’d like to forget. “I had a perm once when I was a teenager and had straight bangs,” she tells PEOPLE exclusively. “It wasn’t my greatest look, put it that way.”

You’re not likely to see that look make a comeback, especially since her signature style (the sideswept waves, above) is so widely used for hair inspiration. So how does she keep it healthy? “I love Clear’s deep treatment masks,” Kerr says. “I use them weekly. With my work, my hair is continuously being heat-styled, so this is a great way to keep it resilient and healthy.”

attachicon.gifmiranda-kerr-1-600x450.jpg

Courtesy Jima

So she’s always got travel-sized Clear in her suitcase. What other beauty essentials does the multitasking model (she’s also behind the beauty line KORA Organics) always have on hand? “Tweezers (never without them!), KORA Organics lip balm and energizing citrus mist, RMS concealer and mascara.”

And when it comes to her cool-weather travel wardrobe she always has three pieces in rotation. “I love an oversized masculine coat, Hermès classic leather boots and lots of scarves,” she says.

attachicon.gifmiranda-kerr-2-600x450.jpg

http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2014/01/14/miranda-kerr-hair-face-of-clear-exclusive-photos/

Posted on previously page ;)