Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

From @spacenk Instagram account:

We now have a limited number of tickets on sale to our exclusive @KORAOrganics event 🎉 @MirandaKerr, CEO & Founder of @KORAOrganics invites you to join her at an intimate evening to celebrate the exclusive launch of her certified organic skincare brand at Space NK.

Date: Tuesday 2nd April

Time: 6:30-8:30pm

Location: The Discovery Space Space NK, 40 Hans Crescent London SW1X 0LZ

RSVP: Call our Hans Crescent store on 0207 581 2518

Price: £35 fully redeemable against @KORAOrganics on the night. 

🎇 MIRANDA KERR AND EVAN SPIEGEL ARE EXPECTING THEIR SECOND CHILD 🎇

Miranda Kerr and Evan Spiegel are expecting their second child, the Daily Telegraph reports. The KORA Organics founder and Snapchat SEO welcomed son Hart 10-months ago. Kerr also shares 8-year-old son Flynn with ex-husband Orlando Bloom.

“Miranda, Evan, Flynn and Hart are looking forward to welcoming the newest member to their family”, a spokesperson confirmed to the publication.

Kerr recently opened up about the importance of family, appearing on the cover of InStyle Australia's April issue. "My team understands that my family comes first—I’m going to come into the office after I drop my son to school, [or] do a conference call when my little baby is napping," Kerr said. "When people know what to expect, you can manage those expectations. It’s also important that my kids see that I’m a working mum and I have my own business and that their dad has his own business and we both work hard and money doesn’t grow on trees! "Of course you want to spoil them, [but] that’s how my parents raised me and that’s why I have the work ethic [that I do]." Congratulations to the couple!

Source: instylemag.com.au