Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Thank you guys for the updates, amazing work   :flower: Cannes Film Festival starts today (it's already 13th here), and many celebrities arrived at cannes already. Hopefully, we'll see Miranda at the airport soon. So excited for Cannes :ddr:

post-22656-0-59726100-1431505179_thumb.jpost-22656-0-16539600-1431505062_thumb.jpost-22656-0-40231800-1431505135_thumb.jpost-22656-0-20365100-1431504876_thumb.j

" Miranda looked fresh-faced and summer ready as she was pictured heading to a facial clinic. "

Source: express.co.uk

I thought that she is already in Cannes when she posted a picture with a view from the plane :cain:

something we've been looking for, for a while now

Robert Cavalli

post-69305-0-39668100-1431517417_thumb.j

I met Miranda Kerr at the beginning of her career… a young woman just arrived from Australia…

I met her at the Just Cavalli casting.  She was chosen for the show and I insisted on having her also for the Cavalli Show.  The stylist, who takes care of the models was adamant that Miranda was not famous enough to model for Cavalli…

That same evening, while we were at dinner a beautiful little kiss gave me hope that I would see her again… She left the next day for Paris…

We became very good friends. I also met her ​​husband, Orlando Bloom.  Miranda has since become a supermodel and now works almost exclusively for Victoria’s Secret.

I have often reproached Ardea, my model stylist, that I was more forward-looking than she was… I was sure that Miranda would become a supermodel… so sweet… so beautiful… so sexy… so smart!
I love you, roberto cavalli.
source: robertocavalliblog.com

DitaDiamondis - if only our " diggers team " were here in 2006 rhythm%20is%20a%20dancer.gif

I always wonder how many rare stuff is still out there. Last year I found a swimsuit catalogue with Miranda ( VOODOO DOLLS ), she was 13/14 years old but seller didn't agree to post it to Europe :no: 

BTW Miranda and Kora Organics supported Pink Hope Australia, a prevention charity focused on breast and ovarian hereditary health:

" It's your health, it's your promise. Make a pinky promise with your BFF today. Miranda xxx "

post-22656-0-00627300-1431526824_thumb.j

Source: @koraorganics Instagram

MAGNUM RETURNS TO CANNES DURING THE FILM FESTIVAL FOR A FULL TWELVE DAY PROGRAMME OF EVENTS AND FILM PARTIES

As the leading authority on pleasure, Magnum, renowned globally for its luxurious ice creams, certainly knows how to throw incredible parties. The indulgent ice cream will be back on the world-famous Croisette in Cannes – a mecca of pleasure and indulgence – during the 2015 Film Festival for a unique twelve day Vie Magnifique celebration of pleasure. Opening the schedule in style will be three decadent events, each bringing to life Magnum’s point of view that A Day Without Pleasure Is a Day Lost. The three events will each celebrate a unique way to experience pleasure:  Enjoy, Express, and Capture.

ENJOY PLEASURE: 14th MAY 2015

L

Magnum knows there is nothing more enjoyable than embracing the different sides of your personality—which is why the ‘Vie Magnifique’ programme will open with the launch of Magnum Pink & Black. To celebrate the arrival of Magnum Pink & Black, two new ice creams to suit the different sides of your personality, Magnum will be joined by supermodel Miranda Kerr to hold what’s being tipped to be the most pleasure-filled celebration of the year, with an exclusive event epitomising both the playful and sophisticated sides of pleasure. Miranda Kerr, known to embody both the playful pink and sophisticated black personalities with her impeccable sense of style, is set to steal the show with a very special appearance and surprise announcement that will bring the worlds of Magnum Pink and Magnum Black to life. Speaking ahead of the party, Miranda commented; “I’m so excited to launch Magnum Pink & Black in Europe. I don’t believe in depriving myself, and like everyone I love to indulge a little, so I’m thrilled to host Magnum’s spectacular launch event in Cannes.” Following Miranda’s surprise announcement, the legendary International DJ duo 2ManyDJs will take over and perform a 2 hour set that will continue the celebration well into the night.

Also, in celebration of the launch of Magnum Pink and Black ice creams, internationally renowned photographer Ellen Von Unwerth has explored the essence of playful Magnum Pink and sophisticated Magnum  Black in her latest photography presentation “Pink & Black” featuring German Actress Josefine Preuss. Ellen will be unveiling her presentation to an exclusive media audience just prior to the Pink and Black launch party.

Source: filmfestivals.com

MAGNUM  PINK & BLACK event starts tomorrow at 8PM. Surprise annoucement at 9.30PM

I wouldn't mind if this special annoucement was - Miranda, a new ambassador for Magnum post-22656-0-59920700-1431526005.gif