Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

The former Victoria’s Secret angel is also creating perfume for Escada

Creating???? Seriously? I thought she is only a face of the campaign  :idk:

She said in one interview  that there will be fragrance and that it's collaboration. So it's quite possible.

She said in one interview  that there will be fragrance and that it's collaboration. So it's quite possible.

wow!!! I'm twice excited  :clap:  :nicole:

wow!!! I'm twice excited  :clap:  :nicole:

Me too :ddr:  plus her " busy schedule for the next 2 years "  rhythm%20is%20a%20dancer.gif

she tells The Saturday Telegraph: “Actions speak louder than words. I’m not the type of person who would want to go out there and defend myself because that’s not who I am.’’ 

:PinkCouture2: I have always thought that she is like this. So I was not surprised when she often kept silence about her gossips/rumors

Kerr will return to Australia in May with Flynn for the first time in a year, catching up with her family in Gunnedah. She denied there was a rift with her mother Therese, who stepped down as KORA chief executive to focus on her own line of personal care products. “She’s following her passion and I’m following my passion — so it’s good,’’ Kerr said.

Maybe I was right when I said that there was no problem between them  :hehe:.

Thanks Ewciolina for posting   :flower:

she tells The Saturday Telegraph: “Actions speak louder than words. I’m not the type of person who would want to go out there and defend myself because that’s not who I am.’’ 

:PinkCouture2: I have always thought that she is like this. So I was not surprised when she often kept silence about her gossips/rumors

I admire that she stays calm. All these man - Bieber, Butler, DiCaprio, Packer and now Pitt :banghead:

Closer Mag is a shitty mag, horrible gossip mag.

About Miranda and Therese, yes, maybe there was no problem between them. I hope so :)

You're absolutely right. I had a chance to have a look at one issue - :x 

I see 2 new pictures of Swarovski in this link. Could anyone check it?

http://instagram.com/p/mFsNhxy-oJ/

What is the name of this Instagram user? I can't watch this link ( as you all know I am Instagram virgin :laugh: ). But I found this video on Webstagram while I was searching " Swarovski " stuff  ( still nothing from presentation in Switzerland ). Is this account of the same person - @elivanpoeyer ?

VIDEO:  http://web.stagram.com/p/686148961912482313_181704857

Edit

Repost, I was doing screencaps soooooo long post-22656-0-88668600-1396030005.gif

So it looks that we'll see her in Swarovski Autumn/Winter 2014 campaign :thumbsup:

I admire that she stays calm. All these man - Bieber, Butler, DiCaprio, Packer and now Pitt :banghead:

Hmmm...maybe she doesn't want to waste her time for crazy/stupid/silly things  :jimmy:   . Meanwhile she only talks about Flynn and Bloom  :cain:

JenyaKerr thank you :)

Ewciolina Yes, that's elivanpoeyer's instagram :) .In next my posts, I will use WEB.STAGRAM for you  :hehe:

:morning:

" Orlando Bloom introduced his then-wife Miranda Kerr to one of the most powerful talent agents in Hollywood three years ago. Nothing has been the same since. Aleen Keshishian has spent a quarter of a century shrewdly navigating her way to the top of the Los Angeles food chain. For Keshishian, the business transformation for Kerr is well worth the short-term pain. “We have a lot of other goals for the next three years. It’s going to surprise people that she can do some many things.’’ While Kerr’s global brand work will remain her priority, Kerr has already dabbled in music, singing in a soon-to-be-released video with Broadway star Bobby Fox. She’s also interested in movies and was close to scoring a major role in a big-budget film three years ago but could not commit to the filming schedule, according to Keshishian. “She was cajoled into it but when I saw the audition tape I thought wow, that reminds me of Cameron Diaz in The Mask, her first movie,’’ she says. “I told her, you’ve got something natural and something really, really special.’’ "

WHOLE ARTICLE HERE: http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/inside-the-world-of-miranda-kerr-inc/story-fni0cx4q-1226868297756

^Was the big budget film Transformers? There was always speculation that she was on the short list for that film.

ETA: Just read the full article. Really interesting! I'm not a huge fan but it's good to hear her agent's take on the past year and future. Thanks for posting. She is quite the businesswoman, so I know she'll do spectacularly in the next few years.