Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

WHO MAGAZINE AUSTRALIA  Glamour Issue 2013

Photographer: Nino Munoz

post-22656-0-12673500-1378305857_thumb.j

llll

From New York to Tokyo, Miranda Kerr is worshipped for her “classic, chic and comfortable” style—earning her the starring role on the cover of WHO’s Glamour issue.From off-duty jeans, blouses and blazers to spotlight-stealing peek-a-boo runway gowns that flaunt her yoga-honed figure, Kerr, 30, rarely gets it wrong. Her go-to glamour outfit? “A floor length dress that has a vintage feel, accessorized with a red lip,” she tells WHO. “I also have an amazing strand of Kalis pearls which I love wearing with a simple T-shirt and jeans.”  Like her style icon, Audrey Hepburn, the dimpled muse believes fashion is best teamed with elegance and confidence. “Glamour isn’t just about the way you look, it’s also the way you carry yourself. Audrey always carried herself with poise and grace.” While she’s evolved from sexy catwalk star to beauty- brand empress (KORA Organics), Kerr concedes her innate radiance shines brightest when she’s playing up her earth-mother instincts at home with her son, Flynn Bloom, 2.Leaving her shoes and makeup at the door,“I’m out in the garden,playing with Flynn barefoot.Those are the moments where I’m truly my happiest.”

Source: au.lifestyle.yahoo.com

attachicon.gifwho_magazine_glamour_issue_miranda_kerr_cover_480_192dm8r-192dm9i.jpg

llll

From New York to Tokyo, Miranda Kerr is worshipped for her “classic, chic and comfortable” style—earning her the starring role on the cover of WHO’s Glamour issue.From off-duty jeans, blouses and blazers to spotlight-stealing peek-a-boo runway gowns that flaunt her yoga-honed figure, Kerr, 30, rarely gets it wrong. Her go-to glamour outfit? “A floor length dress that has a vintage feel, accessorized with a red lip,” she tells WHO. “I also have an amazing strand of Kalis pearls which I love wearing with a simple T-shirt and jeans.”  Like her style icon, Audrey Hepburn, the dimpled muse believes fashion is best teamed with elegance and confidence. “Glamour isn’t just about the way you look, it’s also the way you carry yourself. Audrey always carried herself with poise and grace.” While she’s evolved from sexy catwalk star to beauty- brand empress (KORA Organics), Kerr concedes her innate radiance shines brightest when she’s playing up her earth-mother instincts at home with her son, Flynn Bloom, 2.Leaving her shoes and makeup at the door,“I’m out in the garden,playing with Flynn barefoot.Those are the moments where I’m truly my happiest.”

Beautiful cover!

attachicon.gifwho_magazine_glamour_issue_miranda_kerr_cover_480_192dm8r-192dm9i.jpg

llll

Damn, she looks super hot :woot: