Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Miranda the very model of happiness :angie:

post-22656-0-30152100-1343381922_thumb.j

The gaze is steely and her mega money-making body is in the best shape of her international fashion career. But just in case you thought Miranda Kerr was in crisis over her modelling future with David Jones or even her marriage to Orlando Bloom, she's got news for you - she's as happy as ever and staying put on the local runway. The stunning model has hit back at reports she was planning to break free from her DJs contract, despite shifting agencies and consolidating her representation with IMG Models worldwide. Kerr confirmed to The Daily Telegraph that she remains committed to her marriage and her local retail deal which will have her continue as the face of the retail giant until at least 2014. Speculation she was about to renegotiate the deal 18 months out from its expiration has been rejected by the retailer - and now by Kerr herself. "It's disappointing to hear of the recent reports regarding my commitment to David Jones. I would like to end this speculation as I'm looking forward to an ongoing future with them," she said. "I remain committed to DJs and they also remain committed to me - we have a great mutual relationship." Kerr is expected to fly into Sydney on August 9 for fittings ahead of next month's spring/summer launch during which she will help celebrate the 20th anniversary of designer favourite, Alex Perry. Shutting down scurrilous magazine reports of trouble in her marriage to Bloom, a relaxed Kerr has also offered an explanation for recent photographs of the couple, both without their wedding rings. "I often take my jewellery off for work and (fashion) shoots so I don't lose it and Orlando wears his ring on his necklace," she said. " It's no big deal."

Source: news.com.au