Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

I think that Flynn attended the session because Miranda will be the first time in Vogue UK. Not only as a model ( with typical fashion editorial ) but as a person - with all aspects of her life, including family. Her husband is British. It would be strange if they had not mentioned about Flynn. In this picture we can not see his face. Maybe it purposeful?

post-22656-0-43497800-1338551696_thumb.p

Source: miranda-may-kerr-bloom.tumblr

wow! pic for Vogue is uncredible! she is soooo stunning!! hell%20yea!.gif

p.s. I also can't see these videos :(

P.P.S. I can't agree that there should be any limits of showing Flynn. I think that's amazing that he participates in professional beautiful photoshoot from talanted photographer for respected magazine. When should mums picture their babies if not in childhood? There should be limits only for paparazzi who follow them every day as crazy stalkers and take pictures of every emotion. THAT should be limited I think!

But of course, everyone here has their own opinion. This one is only mine, for me it's OK. :Angel:

wow! pic for Vogue is uncredible! she is soooo stunning!! hell%20yea!.gif

p.s. I also can't see these videos :(

P.P.S. I can't agree that there should be any limits of showing Flynn. I think that's amazing that he participates in professional beautiful photoshoot from talanted photographer for respected magazine. When should mums picture their babies if not in childhood? There should be limits only for paparazzi who follow them every day as crazy stalkers and take pictures of every emotion. THAT should be limited I think!

But of course, everyone here has their own opinion. This one is only mine, for me it's OK. :Angel:

lol. The paparazzi only follows them because she calls the. You aren't always that put together after a long flight unless u know u have an appointment with the paps. Does she look she's irritated by them? She isn't even that famous, the paps can't know where she is all the time unless someone tells.

dreamss,it was also purely my opinion, just as you suggested it before. Of course certain limits will never be, if she calls the paparazzi all the time (if so), and of course it is not annoying for her. I personally have nothing against it, and say that there must be some kind of framework is meaningless, this still will never be. :)

P.S.I'm sorry dreamss if i somehow hurt your personality.

dreamss,it was also purely my opinion, just as you suggested it before. Of course certain limits will never be, if she calls the paparazzi all the time (if so), and of course it is not annoying for her. I personally have nothing against it, and say that there must be some kind of framework is meaningless, this still will never be. :)

P.S.I'm sorry dreamss if i somehow hurt your personality.

lol no need to apologize. We all have the right to have opinions.