Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Miranda Kerr: Lunch Date with Mom & Flynn! :p

lancz1.th.jpg lancz2.th.jpg lancz3.th.jpg lancz4.th.jpg lancz5.th.jpg lancz6.th.jpg lancz7.th.jpg lancz8.th.jpg lancz9.th.jpg lancz11.th.jpg lancz12.th.jpg lancz13.th.jpg lancz13.th.jpg

" Miranda Kerr pushes her son Flynn in his stroller on their way to lunch at Farmer's Kitchen on Sunday (June 12) in Los Angeles. The 28-year-old Aussie model also brought along her mom Therese for the lunch date! Miranda recently shared how her style has evolved since she became a mom. 'Since I'm breastfeeding my clothes have to cater to that: button-down shirts, easy access dresses, and comfortable and simple styles, 'she said. Miranda also said that her failsafe fashion items are a black blazer, a white t-shirt, and jeans. "

Source: justjared.buzznet.com

lancz11.th.png

Source: popsugar.com

Who is the girl in green? Her sister?

No, Miranda has only one younger brother. His name is Matt. I have never seen this girl before. Maybe it's one of her friends from Australia ? Or a cousin?

But as we can see she likes Skippy very much ;)

Every website where I found these pics, said the same thing:

Miranda was seen spending the afternoon with her mom, sister and Flynn lunching at Farmers Kitchen and strolling about on June 12, 2011 in Los Angeles, CA.

Every website where I found these pics, said the same thing:
Miranda was seen spending the afternoon with her mom, sister and Flynn lunching at Farmers Kitchen and strolling about on June 12, 2011 in Los Angeles, CA.

I'm 99% sure she only has a younger brother. She did a family photo-shoot for Hello magazine in 2010 and the girl from the recent candids wasn't featured.

http://mirandakerrfan.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=937

I'm 100% sure :) Miranda has only brother. She wrote about it in her book. This girl is very pretty and similar maybe it's relative? At first I thought it was Nanny. But those hugs ?

I'm a fan of Miranda for several years. Why would they be ashamed of another daughter? Kerr is a wonderful family. They are proud of all their children.