Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Mehdi You are reading in my mind. I was looking all day on justjared and nothing. :hug: I wonder if those pics are for David Jones.

I should say so ! Or else, I think it will be for an Australian magazine like Grazia because there's a balloon like last year( LOL !It's stupid !! I know ! :laugh:)

Mehdi You are reading in my mind. I was looking all day on justjared and nothing. :hug: I wonder if those pics are for David Jones.

I should say so ! Or else, I think it will be for an Australian magazine like Grazia because there's a balloon like last year( LOL !It's stupid !! I know ! :laugh:)

Mehdi It's not stupid. I remember this Grazia issue with baloons. I thought about it too yesterday :laugh:

look what i've foound!!! They are all NEW to me...it was like :blink: when I saw them

Miranda Kerr - BlueSun2 photo shoot (27-Apr-2007)

credit: www.bluesun2.com.au

52080643.th.png 13659361.th.png 72790698.th.png 65846544.th.png 89369140.th.png 42024752.th.png 43202375.th.png 21499681.th.png 87244993.th.png 34283366.th.png 64555533.th.png

All new to me...excellent post! :wave:

I've never seen them before I'm happy too. They are amazing.

" Dishing out her take on her gal pal's recent engagement announcement, Alessandra Ambrosio spoke with press about the good news surrounding Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom.

Talking with In Touch, Miss Ambrosio said, “I’m sure she will have a great time with Orlando. They love each other so much. They’re going to be happy." Also nominating herself as a potential bridesmaid, when asked if she was available for the job, Alessandra replied, "For sure! It’s always an honor."

www.gossipcenter.com

Wow! I've just arrived on the thread and... what? Tons of pics, gifs and infos about Miranda! Thank you all for your work! :kiss: My collection of pics is growing every day! :heart:

I love the photoshoot with the ballon (and I also thought to Grazia! :laugh: but it's for David Jones for sure! ). And I love the pic for V, which reminds me Prada a lot (or fifties aesthetic).

I also add Just Jared pics for the fans cause they are terrible!! It's so hard to put them off from that website! Everytime, it spends me one hour (or it's my computer? :laugh: ) Hope you'll gain a little time with this message! :kiss:

post-37343-1277816507_thumb.jpg

post-37343-1277816530_thumb.jpg

post-37343-1277816548_thumb.jpg

post-37343-1277816564_thumb.jpg

post-37343-1277816583_thumb.jpg

post-37343-1277816594_thumb.jpg

post-37343-1277816603_thumb.jpg

post-37343-1277816609_thumb.jpg

post-37343-1277816630_thumb.jpg

post-37343-1277816638_thumb.jpg

post-37343-1277816658_thumb.jpg

post-37343-1277816670_thumb.jpg

post-37343-1277816677_thumb.jpg

post-37343-1277816686_thumb.jpg

post-37343-1277816694_thumb.jpg

According to this article, the photoshoot in NY is for a Korean clothing line:

When you're wrapped up in engagement bliss, there's nothing like going back to work to bring you down to earth with a bump.

Any more helium in that balloon and that could well have been the case for Miranda Kerr.

The Australian supermodel was on a photoshoot in New York yesterday, posing with a big blue balloon downtown in the city.

And although she may be 5ft 9in, her tiny and slender frame looked in danger of being swept away with the balloon as it floated above her head.

Her huge diamond engagement ring could have added to her weight, but ever the professional, she removed it for the shoot.

Miranda, who this week announced her engagement to actor Orlando Bloom, was in New York to model for a Korean clothing company.

She was snapped in a number of outfits for the clothing line, called Coming Step, for a few sets of photos taken all around the city for the upcoming autumn/winter season.

And she spent a lot of the day in the city's trendy Meatpacking District working on the shoot.

Having finally ditched - or let go of - the big blue balloon, the Victoria's Secret model changed from her cream ruffled shirt and short black skirt into a black dress and short purple leather biker's jacket for another set of pictures.

June in New York can be hot and sticky and yesterday was no exception, as the thermometers hit 33C.

So it couldn't have been much fun for Miranda, who then had to change into thick leather trousers and a heavy winter jacket for another set of pictures, while bemused construction workers looked on.

Thankfully, the winds picked up as she was changing for another set of snaps, but one gust left her blushing, as it lifted her skirt and flashed her pert bottom to the world.

She soon ditched the skirt and jacket for a white shirt and funky patterned leggings, accessorised with a tasselled belt, before ending on a casual note in skinny jeans and a T-shirt.

Miranda, 28, lives in New York with Lord Of The Rings star Bloom, 33, who are engaged to be married after dating for almost three years.

A couple of days ago, Miranda's mother Therese jetted in from Australia to help her daughter plan the celebrity wedding of the year.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...o=feeds-newsxml