Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

^I'm happy she's on the cover and Cosmo, and all, but I wish they hadn't used so much photoshop. :/

It's Cosmopolitan Beauty (not Cosmo ^^). In Russian issue they use only a picture of celebrity on the cover, but inside there's no article or information :) So, they just bought a photo and publish... :blink: <_<

luvsmirandak You should check on ebay.com. There are a lot of VS or Miranda Kerr posters. But this one is now not available.

And I found this:

" Where can I get those huge Victoria Secret posters that are displayed in front of their stores?

They are not allowed to give or sell you their posters b/c it is loss prevention issue. However, once the poster are thrown out (as in not inside the store anymore) you are allow to take them. With that said, you should find out when they are doing their floor sets and on that night go through their trash. I am serious! I worked for the company "

But I think that now it's too late because this poster was exposed in stores long ago.