Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr: Christmas Eve in LA

Enjoying a Christmas Eve day outing with his lady, Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr were spotted grabbing lunch at Mauro’s Cafe at Fred Segal on Wednesday afternoon (December 24).

According to paparazzi on the scene, the two made separate entrances, with Kerr heading inside and ordering a plate of pasta that was waiting for Bloom upon his arrival.

Earlier in the day, the “Pirate’s of the Caribbean” hunk and his Vitoria’s Secret supermodel girlfriend did a little shopping at the Burton snowboard store.

Paps on the scene tell that “the couple joked around and laughed when Orlando took a liking to one of the boards with a scantily clad woman on front of it and declared ‘I want this one babe’ while pointing at the board with a blonde woman on the front.”

Kerr reportedly smiled and joked back: “But she’s blonde, I’m not blonde.”

post-19430-1230237567_thumb.jpg

post-19430-1230237610_thumb.jpg

post-19430-1230237624_thumb.jpg

post-19430-1230237642_thumb.jpg

Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr: Christmas Eve in LA

Enjoying a Christmas Eve day outing with his lady, Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr were spotted grabbing lunch at Mauro’s Cafe at Fred Segal on Wednesday afternoon (December 24).

According to paparazzi on the scene, the two made separate entrances, with Kerr heading inside and ordering a plate of pasta that was waiting for Bloom upon his arrival.

Earlier in the day, the “Pirate’s of the Caribbean” hunk and his Vitoria’s Secret supermodel girlfriend did a little shopping at the Burton snowboard store.

Paps on the scene tell that “the couple joked around and laughed when Orlando took a liking to one of the boards with a scantily clad woman on front of it and declared ‘I want this one babe’ while pointing at the board with a blonde woman on the front.”

Kerr reportedly smiled and joked back: “But she’s blonde, I’m not blonde.”

lovely couple :heart: :heart: