Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

omg have you seen the pics in her album??? one of her holidng a sign to myspace and her orlando and frankie so cute!!!

yup. her real myspace created by her management it's obvious cos it links to her website, facebook etc. etc

umm & that is orlando.. but not "frankie"

agreed, adorable pics!

nope its a fake

look it this

post-20850-1210216080_thumb.jpg

its a Fake sign the face from Miranda whos copy in a other body

Just looks pixelated to me... anyway...

Thanks for all the new candids, guys! She is such a stunner. I always love the dresses she wears. My favorites lately have been that blue African-ish number and that recent pink dress is really cute too. Well... pretty much everything she's worn lately has been gorgeous.

omg have you seen the pics in her album??? one of her holidng a sign to myspace and her orlando and frankie so cute!!!

yup. her real myspace created by her management it's obvious cos it links to her website, facebook etc. etc

agreed, adorable pics!

nope its a fake

look it this

I think I'm gonna have to agree, but not because of the face, because of the sign, theres some smudges over by the left hand and when you zoom in you can see rectangle boxes around the words like somebody just drew over the real words then wrote some new ones. But I could be wrong, maybe the pictures just not very good quality :)

agreed, adorable pics!

nope its a fake

look it this

I think I'm gonna have to agree, but not because of the face, because of the sign, theres some smudges over by the left hand and when you zoom in you can see rectangle boxes around the words like somebody just drew over the real words then wrote some new ones. But I could be wrong, maybe the pictures just not very good quality :)

Those rectangles you are describing are usually, and more often, the cause of high jpeg compression, and thus loss of quality and image information. But that picture does look like someone Photoshopped those words on.

That's strange because she had an official, as she said in her Portmans blog, I found it, but I guess she never had the time and it was never ended, here's the link:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endID=208391966

It seems just more official, because there was the drawing that are on Randa's Official site before the site lauched.

Why didn't they just take it back?

hmm well now on myspace.com/mirandakerr she has removed the pictures of her and orlando, and she had a fake miranda in her top friends but she has removed that too. i commetn her frequently (i run a fansite) and she never replies has she replied to anyone??? xx

hmm well now on myspace.com/mirandakerr she has removed the pictures of her and orlando, and she had a fake miranda in her top friends but she has removed that too. i commetn her frequently (i run a fansite) and she never replies has she replied to anyone??? xx

I dont think that shes replied to anybody and I'm SERIOUSLY doubting thats even Miranda now because Lullaby in Mirandas official forum posted his

"We have spoken with the person who started this forum, who knows the girls, and he said he is quite certain that it is NOT Miranda. We are currently waiting to hear back from Miranda herself, and we will post when we know for sure."

Hopefully Miranda will clear this up!

I dont think that shes replied to anybody and I'm SERIOUSLY doubting thats even Miranda now because Lullaby in Mirandas official forum posted his

"We have spoken with the person who started this forum, who knows the girls, and he said he is quite certain that it is NOT Miranda. We are currently waiting to hear back from Miranda herself, and we will post when we know for sure."

thanks for that somoene just messaged it to me on myspace too,

gosh some posers go to ridiculous lengths to be someone else!!

Ahh are you the The Official Miranda Kerr Fan Page?....Because if so then I think you're messaging me on Myspace heh.

Ahh are you the The Official Miranda Kerr Fan Page?....Because if so then I think you're messaging me on Myspace heh.

ha omg yes thats me lol !!!!!!