Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

^Well it will certainly get her some exposure because outside of VS she doesn't to have anything major going on and VS curiously don't promote her as well as the other angels. :(

I also just read this regarding Australian designer David Jones "With Megan Gale absent from the DJs runway next season, the store should consider a revitalised approach to showing its collections. And with odds against Miranda Kerr becoming the store's fashion ambassador" http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/stor...5009160,00.html

Surely it'll advance Miranda's career more. I mean this makes her known to people who are interested in Orlando and his films, which is a hell of a lot of people who probably don't already know who she is, whereas him dating her makes him known to people who follow Miranda and fashion who are very likely to know who he is already and probably don't care. On top of all that the media attention is much more focused on film stars than models, so she'll get more press now just through her association with him. If she was dating a male model and just walking down the street like she is there with Orlando no one would bother her, other than in her home country where she's famous in her own right.

good way to advance in career, miranda :/ OB
^Well it will certainly get her some exposure because outside of VS she doesn't to have anything major going on and VS curiously don't promote her as well as the other angels. :(

I also just read this regarding Australian designer David Jones "With Megan Gale absent from the DJs runway next season, the store should consider a revitalised approach to showing its collections. And with odds against Miranda Kerr becoming the store's fashion ambassador" http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/stor...5009160,00.html

Actually, as much as I like OB, this advances his career more than hers.
^How? Miranda isn't very well known. He and Jennifer Aniston should have worked that rumor longer.
Surely it'll advance Miranda's career more. I mean this makes her known to people who are interested in Orlando and his films, which is a hell of a lot of people who probably don't already know who she is, whereas him dating her makes him known to people who follow Miranda and fashion who are very likely to know who he is already and probably don't care. On top of all that the media attention is much more focused on film stars than models, so she'll get more press now just through her association with him. If she was dating a male model and just walking down the street like she is there with Orlando no one would bother her, other than in her home country where she's famous in her own right.
Saw this on Ebay.
Miranda is growing more and more well known. It will probably help both of their careers, though. It never hurts to date a VS model, no matter what shape or form.

Just Jared finally posted more.

002hv4.th.jpg 003lv4.th.jpg 004io5.th.jpg 005qr6.th.jpg

ya

ya

ya

ya

ya

ya

ya

and

ya

:( :(