Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

thanks again for all the post @Ewciolina!

I know I said this before, but I really want to try her products. The noni serum thing sounds great! I've looked everywhere around here though, even in Sak's Fifth Avenue because they sell a lot of brands and I still can't find her stuff.I just hate ordering online or I would've already gotten some. 

GOOP BUILDS OUT PODCAST NETWORK WITH A NEW BEAUTY SHOW

Goop is continuing to expand its podcast division, this time with a focus on clean beauty.

Called The Beauty Closet and hosted by Goop beauty editors Jean Godfrey-June and Megan O’Neill, Goop’s third podcast offering debuted on Wednesday. It follows the 2018 launch of its first podcast hosted by Gwyneth Paltrow and Elise Loehnen, Goop’s chief content officer, and its men’s wellness podcast released in May. Each rolls out new episodes on a weekly basis.

The goal for The Beauty Closet podcast is to provide tips and product recommendations, and to tell personal beauty stories, said Godfrey-June. Upcoming guests, in no particular order, include Nneka Leiba, a scientist at The Environmental Working Group; model and Kora Organics founder Miranda Kerr; and, makeup artist and entrepreneur Bobbi Brown. The podcast’s first sponsor is Dyson, which is also trying to expand its foothold in beauty.

Source: glossy.co