Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

:nicole: :Nicole: :thumbsup::ddr: :ddr: :ddr: :hell yea!: :ddr: :ddr: :ddr::thumbsup: :nicole: :Nicole:

I just checked Amazon site and.......

Everybody dance now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post-22656-0-1446160270-708_thumb.jpg

Product Description

Supermodel Miranda Kerr first book is an incredible collection of thoughts, memories and lessons that will put you on the path to self-improvement. Written for a new audience of young adults, this book has important lessons on self-confidence, inner beauty and acceptance that will resonate throughout their life journey. It uses some of the classic wisdom that has inspired Miranda to achieve, including many thoughts from the founder of Hay House, Louise L. Hay, who has sold over 50 million copies worldwide. It presents incredible life story of one of the most successful international models today with down-to-earth life lessons that anyone can relate to. It offers fantastic tips and beauty secrets.

About the Author

Miranda Kerr is one of the world's top ten best paid supermodels. She is an advocate for Wildlife Warriors Worldwide and Children International. She practices Nichiren Buddhism and has her own skincare line. She currently lives in Sydney, Australia.

Product Details

* Hardcover: 284 pages

* Publisher: Hay House Inc (January 3, 2011)

* Language: English

Source amazon.com

So Ewciolina is going to make herself brithday present next year :angie:

Edernez Baby, prepare piggybank :hug:

~Please do not hotlink images - check the rules here - Edited by Carmelita.~

Edited by CarMELita

Edernez look - specially for You:

http://www.amazon.fr/Treasure-Yourself-Mir...2152&sr=8-1

284 pages it's a lot to read.

You are an angel, Ewciolina! :hug: It's adorable! Thank you sooo much! :heart:

And yes, I will break my piggybank! :laugh: I so want this book for such a long time! And as you, I don't think it's the official cover... but wait and see! ;)

And thanks Interconnector for all the pics and scans from magazines! We have a lot of pics everyday and it's wonderful! :)

post-5116-0-1446160278-90928_thumb.jpg

Newlyweds Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr have returned from their secret Caribbean honeymoon.

Flashing their wedding rings, the two were all smiles as they arrived at Los Angeles International Airport early Monday morning.

About a week ago, Kerr, 27, and Bloom, 33, checked into the Viceroy Anguilla resort -- the same spot of a Victoria's Secret photo shoot.

A few days later, they announced that they had wed in an intimate ceremony -- a month after announcing their engagement.

Kerr was supposed to make an appearance at the Australian department store David Jones. She later released a statement: "David Jones very graciously released me during this period so we could celebrate an intimate ceremony and honeymoon together. I

Maybe I'm a dreamer (and I am) but if she is coming back from her honeymoon, maybe we'll see her at the DJ tour (only one date, please.... :pinky: it will make me soooo happy :) ).

And like Rosewitha, I also want to know if Miranda has only one pic in the Prada fantasy look-book? Does anybody have infos about it? :unsure:

And thanks for all the pics, everyone! :kiss:

Maybe I'm a dreamer (and I am) but if she is coming back from her honeymoon, maybe we'll see her at the DJ tour (only one date, please.... :pinky: it will make me soooo happy :) ).

And like Rosewitha, I also want to know if Miranda has only one pic in the Prada fantasy look-book? Does anybody have infos about it? :unsure:

And thanks for all the pics, everyone! :kiss:

I think the same. It's strange they returned from honeymoon DJ had not yet started . What's going on here?