Bellazon

Henri Castelli
Thumbnail

FRANCY ITALY

"NEW"

Henri Castelli is "dating" :

She is Brazilian,and lives in the NYC,the romance began after that Henri was with the son, Lucas, to Manhattan, in New York, where he spends vacation, studying arts, dramaturgy and English.

Happy, the actor said the novelty and even showed pictures of elected during the meeting of photos to catalog the grife mining DTA (photo), which came to Theatre in San Pedro, in Sao Paulo. The actor said he returns to Brazil in the 2 nd half, to make a novel of "GLOBO" and brings the child of 1 year and eight months with him.

=\\

(This note was translated from newspaper "Folha de SP" by me)

"NEW"

Henri Castelli is "dating" :

She is Brazilian,and lives in the NYC,the romance began after that Henri was with the son, Lucas, to Manhattan, in New York, where he spends vacation, studying arts, dramaturgy and English.

Happy, the actor said the novelty and even showed pictures of elected during the meeting of photos to catalog the grife mining DTA (photo), which came to Theatre in San Pedro, in Sao Paulo. The actor said he returns to Brazil in the 2 nd half, to make a novel of "GLOBO" and brings the child of 1 year and eight months with him.

=\\

(This note was translated from newspaper "Folha de SP" by me)

who who :bounce:

I'm kinda Qonfused.

What is his hairstyle, NOW?

:) :wave:

The Henri hair's now :

henricastelli1bk4.th.jpg

Not too big nor too short,so beautiful :) ...this pics,is to catalog of "DTA","brazilian grife".They were made in two days ago,in Sao Paulo.This model with Henri,is "Fabiana Semprebom". :D

:blink: :blink:

i thought fabi is with tennis player

I'm kinda Qonfused.

What is his hairstyle, NOW?

:) :wave:

The Henri hair's now :

henricastelli1bk4.th.jpg

Not too big nor too short,so beautiful :) ...this pics,is to catalog of "DTA","brazilian grife".They were made in two days ago,in Sao Paulo.This model with Henri,is "Fabiana Semprebom". :D

:blink: :blink:

i thought fabi is with tennis player

Yes, with Guillermo Cañas :blink: