Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

francisco is so much more attractive that robert pattinson in my opinion!

oh absolutely :yes:

once i saw someone compare robert to jon kortajarena as in hotter then jon

and i was like nooooooo you did not just say that <_<

robert is no where near the hotness that is jon

boy bella will work just fine too we did agree to share fran and marlon remember V ? :brows:

Whoever compares that pattinson boy to jon "the stare" kortajarena is clearly blinded by the twilight phenomenon! like wtf?!

And in reference to the scandal above, V never said it was a pic of hi he just said he cut his hair like that thats

the twilight is pretty wack/powerful have you ever seen a twi-hard ?lol

:morning:

And i decided that whatever is going on is fine by me ..at the and of the day we are al here becuz we francisco and many other models and we are here becuz we like to talk about them

Things were fun we should keep it that way , i mean francisco's thread is the most fun thread to me.

I would hate to see vaihlen or anyone else leave becuz of last night ....or to have this thread become dead

You guys are still my gang and who i am i to judge anyone ?

And i apologize for speaking dutch last night i was simply trying to figure out what is going on and such

:flower: :flower:

:morning:

And i decided that whatever is going on is fine by me ..at the and of the day we are al here becuz we francisco and many other models and we are here becuz we like to talk about them

Things were fun we should keep it that way , i mean francisco's thread is the most fun thread to me.

I would hate to see vaihlen or anyone else leave becuz of last night ....or to have this thread become dead

You guys are still my gang and who i am i to judge anyone ?

Totally agree. Lets not split up the gang! I have the most fun at this thread and I would hate to see any of you guys (and girls!) leave! vaihlen its been with us since the start and i really dont care if its him in the pic or not, Im still digging the haircut! LOL

Kiki, he did say it was him. Unless I can't read properly.

Also, I want to add that I had seen some sketchiness in the very beginning because of a certain photo. I researched the "shootthebreeze" photo of Fran being bombarded by fans and it turned out that the GIRLS who took the photos and own the blog did not have a male photographer. Just saying.

I'm all for not breaking up the fun of Francisco's thread, but you gotta admit it is a little wierd that vaihlen would say it's him in a photo when it's not. And yes, he definitely did say it was him in the pic. Stuff like that makes you question other things the person has said. Like how he knows Fran and Marlon, when there's no actual proof he does.

Milotiq: Whats a male photog got to do with anything? lol just curious

Milotiq: Whats a male photog got to do with anything? lol just curious

yeah same here

i remember the picture being from a user at TFS,she had run into francisco before an she was the one who took the picture of francisco being greeted by fans

i mean that i don't remember him saying that he took the picture

i agree it's all weird and that's why i gonna try and not got involved ...i got enough drama to deal with irl let alone drama on the internet

lol well i hate to burst your bubble but frankie's straight.

but i would love to see him do an editorial with marlon wich involves them getting close ... :brows:

Sorry to go off topic, but I saw this model walking down the beach with Marlon and another male model. Imagine walking with Marlon and Francisco down the beach... that would be the best day of my life...

I just remembered him saying that he had taken the photo because he works as a photog at Way Models. I'm just repeating what he said. Anyway, I'm not interested in being made into the villain so I'm not going to continue on this crazy scandal any longer. Frankly, I'm over it, it's not a big deal to me.

I just remembered him saying that he had taken the photo because he works as a photog at Way Models. I'm just repeating what he said. Anyway, I'm not interested in being made into the villain so I'm not going to continue on this crazy scandal any longer. Frankly, I'm over it, it's not a big deal to me.

is that him smoking?? :yuckky: