Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

LOL He certainly loves scrunching his face in. And, SCANDALOUS! HE'S THE PEDOBEAR?!??! lmfao. I kid.

I love when he scrunches up his face, its so quintessential frankie! BTW, I'm late to the game, but is this spread really called peo-bear or it is what we're calling it? :blink:

LOL He certainly loves scrunching his face in. And, SCANDALOUS! HE'S THE PEDOBEAR?!??! lmfao. I kid.

I love when he scrunches up his face, its so quintessential frankie! BTW, I'm late to the game, but is this spread really called peo-bear or it is what we're calling it? :blink:

LOL The editorial isn't called Pedobear; they just like calling the bear head/suit pedo because, well, I'm not sure. LMAO I do enjoy how Frankie is manhandling the bear. :brows: I'm a sleaze. LMAO

LOL The editorial isn't called Pedobear; they just like calling the bear head/suit pedo because, well, I'm not sure. LMAO I do enjoy how Frankie is manhandling the bear. :brows: I'm a sleaze. LMAO

I don't blame you, frankie brings out the freakin all of us! :drool:

^

the lighting in these are so much better in in the ones i posted

frankie looks cute in these :wub:, i should have known it was a korean brand after all those years i listen to k-pop lol

so many pictures of him and i can't save becuz it' s flash :cry:

brb downloading goodies :woot:

EDIT

i can't download anything firefox keeps crashing when i try ..

^

ah thank you zid

i was trying to save the black and white pics and the pics under the post section and it just wasn't working lol

Edit

it's okay zid you can take your time ! i'll wait.

i'm kindof happy to see francisco model a korean brand...i always thought he'd do well in the asian market.

he has the perfect mix between cute,handsome and sexy ,in korea,japan they love look that kind of look