Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

omgeeeee!!!! that video just made me eeeeep through out the video lol and at first i thought he had barely woken up but then i saw that it said he had too much beers he looks like the calm drunk type not the crazy wild kind lol nd i wonder if that how he sounds in the moning when he wakes up nd gaaaah i wish he'd send a kiss to us her at BZ overall great video thanks riv :) oh and that kiss!!! aaaah i wish i was that hand lol he looks like a good kisser lol srry for the randomness gosh now im too excited and happy lol

^

do you remember those pics of marlon and francisco at this party ?

there's one pic with francisco holding marlon and there one of francisco with mark cox

and then those pics of marlon and francisco with daiane conterato

those were posted here in both boys threads along time ago

from those pics and others that i've seen just makes me think that francisco is the one that's all mellow and chill ,while marlon is much more hyper and fun when drunk

if you don't know what pics i'm talking about pm me

Wow, good job A|X! Most of the time he doesn't really look like himself whenever they try to make him look older (aka, Carlo Pignatelli outside show, with the mustache... well, at least it was hilarious)

I still don't really understand the thing on his nose, it doesn't look like a scar to me... Maybe it's some kind of marketing strategy for the viewer to focus on Francisco's face, since there's something different on it

Wow, good job A|X! Most of the time he doesn't really look like himself whenever they try to make him look older (aka, Carlo Pignatelli outside show, with the mustache... well, at least it was hilarious)

I still don't really understand the thing on his nose, it doesn't look like a scar to me... Maybe it's some kind of marketing strategy for the viewer to focus on Francisco's face, since there's something different on it