Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

ok, translating the interview...

First he asked his age and he answered kidding that he's gonna make 60

Then he asked if he got taller and he said no so the interviewer said that he got shorter then

So they talk about his exclusive work for Reserva and the interviewer said that he have been trying to talk to him since the made in brazil edition

Then he asked how's everything outside Brazil and he said that he made a lot of shows in paris, milan.... and now he's in brazil

Later he asked if he's gonna be here for a while and he said yes, that's he's gonna be here until Carnaval(which he'll pass here) and then he's gonna back to New York

He said too that he was in his hometown Curitiba before come to S

Hey guys i've been following this forum for a while now, but haven't made an acct. until now. I was just itching to reply some of things being discussed. imo i think chico is just saying he's not dating his gf anymore to keep it more private and make him more appealing. regardless i still adore him! haha. i could be wrong, but i thought he was dating jessie ann gravel? also if you check out max's fb then you can see a bit of a video of him and chico posted yest.