Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

Hello :wave:

What is Francisco's facebook? There are like 4 Francisco Lachowski there? who's the real one? or does he still have a facebook?

Help! Francisco is just so perfect. :heart:

Sadly, we can't divulge any information about models' personal social networking site accounts. We're at the risk of being banned by moderators. Also, judging by your choice of user name, I can accurately deduce that you are in fact a Filipino. :)

ow sad. sorry, I didn't know about that. I guess I just have to figure it out myself!

Ow.HAHA. yes, I am Filipino. I should have been more creative w/ my username.HAHA

anyway, thanks!:)

John Galliano backstage

6a00d83451f3fc69e20133f.jpg

6a00d83451f3fc69e20133f.jpg

oh my god, on that second photo - this make up makes him look like a total junkie (zombie/junkie, whatever). that's ridiculously unhealthy look (AND YET, he somehow manages to still looks hot)

I agree with zid - he always looks stunning. :)

With or without makeup, Chico looks stunning. Also, no matter what facial expression he does, it always comes out cute.

that is totally true , i have yet to see a bad facial expression that makes him look ugly :laugh:

but he handels heavy make-up very well (except in the west wood show that was aweful lol)

i wish i could see his hair in the galliano pics but i'm glad he atleast did galliano and dsquared my 2 favs for paris fashion week.

i'm still a bit miffed to see this season not be as good the last,but whatever at least fran is there.

modelhomme ( the forum) rank him as one the boys who walked the most shows in milan 8 in total

so maybe he hasn't done as bad as i think lol :laugh:

I'm happy frankles did galliano again, always a fav! I saw him in the Westwood show on ftv and that wig was an epic fail! But nice to see him diversify. Did he do gucci again? (I'm a bit delayed sorry ;) )

his face experssions are the best haha. he could be an actor even :)

i really hope he does have some sort of acting ambition i admit i'd watch anything he's in even if he could't act lol :ninja:

i mean at francisco van benthum and issey miyake lol ,i've seen so many backstage shots i get confused lol

post-34755-0-1446015480-13164_thumb.jpg

post-34755-0-1446015480-19011_thumb.jpg

post-34755-0-1446015480-22069_thumb.jpg

post-34755-0-1446015480-2315_thumb.jpg

post-34755-0-1446015480-25442_thumb.jpg

praveenas tumblr

he has good taste when it comes to headphones this is the 2nd time i've seen him with earphones i also have lol

he loves his music obviously

hmm i hope he will do atleast one show today or else i think he may have gone home like marlon has