Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

yea im excited too...too bad i wont go till 4 years lol srry to get you guys excited but whe i said i was going i meant that i was going for the soccer fifa world cup 2014 but im still excited.I've been practicing my poruguese its kinda easy cuz i already know spanish but when i listen to chico talk and other brazilians talk its so confusing like im listenin to russians

they talk so fast though i really have have to strain my ears to get what he or others are saying

i think of the brazilian models i follow and of the ones i heard talking i can keep up with max motta the most

he has a calm way of speaking

but frankie and thiago santos it's like a speeding car when those two talk it goes so fast i can only grasp a few things here and there lol

but then again it's fast for us because it's not our native tongue for them it's natural

and he's done a show today ..Songzio

post-34755-0-1446015484-81435_thumb.jpg

Oh guys guess what im offically considered a woman now in my family because i turned 15 on june 15 and in latinos when a girl turns 15 she's considered a woman or is it a young lady lol i don't know im just glad im not considered a litte girl anymore..lol sorry for my randomness i just wanted

to share that with you guys

^

if you do end up going you'll have great timing since he's going home soon for a month or so lol

franchico and alex cunha backstage at cavalli

post-38500-0-1446015485-54039_thumb.jpg

Http://i49.tinypic.com/246wa41.jpg

Fran looks so good in these pics, I bet he looks better in person! And the US is so lacking in attractive guys, the last time I saw a hottie was a few months ago... :( :(

thnx zid and riv..and zid you are a man already because when you turn 18 thats when your not a little boy anymore and lol riv your still considered a child for you mom that's so cute,but don't worry i may be considered a woman but my mom still treats me like a baby

AWWW man its so good to be back..for a little while lol..i've missed so much stuff on chico and i've also missed coming here.. I just feel like giving everyone a great big hug

And i still can't belive chico has a girlfriend that just broke my heart :cry:

he has a girlfriend? :| :( :C

^

marlon does but i don't know about franchico it would be nice if he did since it's better to undestand for me lol

i hope somone asks him if can sing some day i'm very curious to hear him sing

since his speaking voice is already so sexy his singing voice must be too

me too! Gosh! he has the cutest manliest voice ever. It's the voice i want to wake up to every morning.