Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

Thanks riv for posting the link. This is clearly going to be the most epic issue of MIB magazine! Francisco is finally giving us provocative and I do not mind.

All the best boys are there and I'm really glad to see Thiago!

^

OH dear God. I don't think I'm going to contribute anything constructive to this discussion right now, mostly because I'm unable to think straight. Plus, yes, I also agree with jpgbygaultier - I think I got pregnant from just looking at these photos. Oh my God.

This is perfect, by the way. I had the most terrible day and now it's complete opposite! :) I wish it was possible to buy "Made In Brazil" in Poland, because, for once, I would actually buy it.

^

OH dear God. I don't think I'm going to contribute anything constructive to this discussion right now, mostly because I'm unable to think straight. Plus, yes, I also agree with jpgbygaultier - I think I got pregnant from just looking at these photos. Oh my God.

This is perfect, by the way. I had the most terrible day and now it's complete opposite! :) I wish it was possible to buy "Made In Brazil" in Poland, because, for once, I would actually buy it.

Don't worry honey,the same thing happened to me when I first looked at the pix.It took me two hours to process the hotness of Chico so to help me thinking straight I went grocery shopping.I guess i needed time in the crappy daily life to create a balance :whistle:

I think anyone agrees with me when I say that I, after seeing this pix, for 100% sure know why I love this model so much! He's so perfect. I had just dinner and I saw these pix the whole time in front me! :wub:

^

haha I really don't see that happening any time soon, though. the whole Made In Brazil thing is a lot about teasing, isn't it. Plus, to make this post relating to his career (dear mods :) ) and not just his tush, I don't think that it would be smart of him just yet. The longer he teases his fans (as in: us), the more crazy we get about him. That's just my opinion, of course. And that doesn't mean I woudln't want to see MORE, though :)

Thanks riv for posting the link. This is clearly going to be the most epic issue of MIB magazine! Francisco is finally giving us provocative and I do not mind.

All the best boys are there and I'm really glad to see Thiago!

i know T was so cute with his little spin :blush:

that francisco moment was long overdue

Wow what a surprise today! I missed out on all the excitement of the video haha :)

Are they doing the whole shoot inside a studio? I liked the old format better, in random gyms and everything...

And nice pics as well :p