Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

:chicken::chicken::chicken:

fran says something here

Thanks suesses i loved it! ... even though bill kaulitz was at the beggining <_< , Francisco looked so cute! :laugh:

Bill looked like a tranny mess sorry to say. I love Tokio Hotel's music but I can't stand looking at them. Bill scares me TBH.

Agreed... he looks like a bizarre anime character, i don't know :/ ... at least Fran was there at the end :laugh:

I think every male Marcisco lovers posting here and in Marlon's thread have that fantasy somewhere in their minds :rofl:

well it's not just you guys :whistle: lol

let's say that if marcisco ended up in a editorial like marlon did in this one ..i wouldn't mind at all

post-34755-1263980821_thumb.jpg

fran looks so badass at dsquared i love it, too bad you cant see him all that wel in the background

thanks Vanzekin18

If they decide to do so, I am going to have it framed on my bedroom wall! :drool:

The only man I'd tolerate to date Francisco would be Marlon .. and vice-versa :D

^ but yes... they're def straight

lol! I completely agree, they would be perfection together! Frankie looks like so much fun, hes crazy backstage, thanks fo r posting awesome pics guys!!

arthur and frankie !! :drool:

and the frankie morello ones are also drool worthy, i think fran is let his chest hair grow :laugh:

i love to see him like this,being all playful

no i want to the backstage videos

Backstage at gucci

fooling around with mark cox

post-34755-0-1446017457-40322_thumb.jpg

post-34755-0-1446017457-44097_thumb.jpg

post-34755-0-1446017457-45946_thumb.jpg