Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

She's touching his knee... that can only mean one thing... Oh God. *dies*

i was trying so hard to ignore that :ninja:

guess that wasn't just a hook-up,i wish i didn't care this much about a perfect stranger. :( but i do

and i need to get over it

it's like everytime i see him with a bunch of girls it's like :cry: :( ,i'm almost scared to look at his personal pics lol :p

(okay i'm done with my jelous little rant for now)

alright then on a brighter note is that vanity teen video out yet?

...try to look at this from this point of view: wouldn't it be WEIRD if he didn't have a girlfriend? I mean - look at him :) (that was rethorical question by the way hah. of course it would be weird) :)

i know i keep nagging about that vaniy teen video + issue but really all this teasing is just so annoying

they need to put that stuff out already and get it over with ,the suspense is making me wanna :banghead:

well people, i'm new in here, and i am another fran lover :D not a normal one, cause i'm a boy, but whatever xD

so, i was searching for some pics here that i didn't found on reviera's tumblr, and i saw this post of her, reffering to the interview of fran:

he's so cute and he smiles so much

from what i can gather : he's of polish decent fully,confirms gf status,explains how to pronounce his last name

something about a restaurant from he parents i think ..,stuff about paris,milan living there i think

i really hope somone can translate everything he and the interviewer are saying

aaaaaaaaaand, i am portuguese, wich means that i can translate the all interview of him, if you wish. if no one as already translated the interview, please tell me and i'll do it :yes:

it may take some time (not much), cause you know, i can talk english, but i am not english nor american, but i'll do it :)

:hug: for everybody

Wow!! Lannister pleace do it!! I really want this translation!.. Thanks for the support n.n!!!

i reached half of it now :D well it's 05:22 in the morning in portugal, so it's time for me to go to bed xD tomorrow, i'll continue :)

well people, i'm new in here, and i am another fran lover :D not a normal one, cause i'm a boy, but whatever xD

so, i was searching for some pics here that i didn't found on reviera's tumblr, and i saw this post of her, reffering to the interview of fran:

he's so cute and he smiles so much

from what i can gather : he's of polish decent fully,confirms gf status,explains how to pronounce his last name

something about a restaurant from he parents i think ..,stuff about paris,milan living there i think

i really hope somone can translate everything he and the interviewer are saying

aaaaaaaaaand, i am portuguese, wich means that i can translate the all interview of him, if you wish. if no one as already translated the interview, please tell me and i'll do it :yes:

it may take some time (not much), cause you know, i can talk english, but i am not english nor american, but i'll do it :)

Hey Lannister, just so you know, I'm a boy too. Go us! :wave: *high fives*

:wave: thank so much

what pics where you looking for on my tumblr ? you can probably find them on fuckyeahfrancisco, if not let me know

the thing is i spend so much time updating fuckyeahfrancisco i sometimes forget my own tumlr :laugh:

i just recognised your tumblr so i added you back :hug: