Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

please just tell me this isn't already posted: Cavalli backstage, lots of Francisco:

(anyway, if that's a repost, than I'm really sorry, you guys :) but I think I haven't seen this particular vid here...)

do you have access to more of just him, alot of stuff on Youtube, are picture slide shows, BLAHHHHHHHHHH, i want moving FLESH damn it lolllllllllllllll

please just tell me this isn't already posted:

(anyway, if that's a repost, than I'm really sorry, you guys :) but I think I haven't seen this particular vid here...)

do you have access to more of just him, alot of stuff on Youtube, are picture slide shows, BLAHHHHHHHHHH, i want moving FLESH damn it lolllllllllllllll

ha, that's what we all want haha :) actually I just randomely came across this video today. And, yeah, there's nothing more frustrating than these slideshows (I mean, it might be fun for people who take their time to make it, but, in the end, it's major blahhh, like you said).

^

oh, that's weird. it loads on my computer, though... I hope I didn't do anything wrong while uploading the stupid thing!

Frankie says something...or tries to say something in English lol

here's the link for you:

it's not you it's youtube for days now i've had certain video that just flat out won't play <_<

i have no idea what's going on i really wanted to see francisco ....it's been a few days and i'm already deprived of his cuteness :ninja::heart:

i feel so BAD for thinking he is HOT, i'm like old enough to be an aunt or something, GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR yummylicious, does he have any commericals, or do any of you guys have fave runway vids i can make into gifs?

haha sometimes I feel bad for thinking he's hot, too (he's younger than me, too....not THAT much but still hahah) so I totally know how you feel :)

you could make a gif or two from this video I posted here yesterday, from Cavalli backstage, there's this one "scene" (? not really a scene but a "moment" sounds bad) with Frankie that could make a good gif :D

AAAAAnd these photos? Can I use the word 'perfect' again? Or "amazing"? I am totally overusing these words but they really are most apropriate as far as Francisco's photos go :)

i feel so BAD for thinking he is HOT, i'm like old enough to be an aunt or something, GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR yummylicious, does he have any commericals, or do any of you guys have fave runway vids i can make into gifs?

haha sometimes I feel bad for thinking he's hot, too (he's younger than me, too....not THAT much but still hahah) so I totally know how you feel :)

you could make a gif or two from this video I posted here yesterday, from Cavalli backstage, there's this one "scene" (? not really a scene but a "moment" sounds bad) with Frankie that could make a good gif :D

AAAAAnd these photos? Can I use the word 'perfect' again? Or "amazing"? I am totally overusing these words but they really are most apropriate as far as Francisco's photos go :)

Perfect, stunning, gorgeous, flawless, amazing, etc. Basically every positive adjective I can think of that references his beauty.

yay somone else who is older then frankie then me haha don't feel bad he just does that to people

i'm going to at all the francisco video's but i love gif's of his laughs and smiles or just silly expressions :blush:

the backstage videos from rio fashion week had so many great moments

Perfect, stunning, gorgeous, flawless, amazing, etc. Basically every positive adjective I can think of that references his beauty.

he is all the above and so much more :heart: :heart: :heart:

i think he's home now marlon as well

Sure thing will see what i can WHIP up for ya :laugh: