Bellazon

Larry Scott
Thumbnail

cooperIShot

• 2 months later...
i cant believe you knew him! btw whats his waist?

hey azure, i didn't know him personally, I just went to the same school as him....though we did go to the same school the same year (for at least 2 yrs straight), i didn't know that until that magazine article came out and i read it and was just amazed that we probably had passed each other in the hallway going to our classes....btw, his waist is 31" :flower:

Hi there, you mean you really went to high school, oh god I wish I knew him , he is sooo beautiful. Would you happen to know his age or when his bithday is? Also was he nice to you? Have a blessed day!

Hi there, you mean you really went to high school, oh god I wish I knew him , he is sooo beautiful. Would you happen to know his age or when his bithday is? Also was he nice to you? Have a blessed day!

hey queenly, welcome to Larry's thread..glad he has a new fan!! yes, i went to high school with him, but i didn't know him personally....like i said above, i never even knew we went to high school together until that magazine article came out....as for his age, well he's a few years younger than me, so he'd be 32 or 33 (now i feel old lol)...not sure of when his bday is... :wave:

Hi Hunny, Yes he has a fan, because I'm soo in love with him. I'm sorry you didn't know him. NAHH your not old like how many years you mean he's about 33 right now.

Hi Hunny, Yes he has a fan, because I'm soo in love with him. I'm sorry you didn't know him. NAHH your not old like how many years you mean he's about 33 right now.

hey queenly!! thanks for thinking me NOT old :blush: yeah he's prob around 32 or 33 years old now....still looks awesome for his age!! :drool:

hey queenly!! thanks for thinking me NOT old :blush: yeah he's prob around 32 or 33 years old now....still looks awesome for his age!! :drool:

Your welcome; lol He never should've been replaced by Lars BECAUSE i FEEL so bad for him. It's also not even fair! Yes he's quite younger than I expected.

hey azure, i didn't know him personally, I just went to the same school as him....though we did go to the same school the same year (for at least 2 yrs straight), i didn't know that until that magazine article came out and i read it and was just amazed that we probably had passed each other in the hallway going to our classes....btw, his waist is 31" :flower:

impossible!! but then again its normal for agents to lie about measurements <_<

vogue hommes did a spread on male model icons.. and he's in it :drool: (mdc)

post-17482-0-1446056752-29867_thumb.jpg

post-29963-0-1446056753-00533_thumb.jpg

Yes I saw this photo of him before on his Intimississi site, he's so gorgeous and I'm so glad you put his pic up;

post-16544-0-1446056756-73845_thumb.jpg

ahhhhh thanks, azure, for that beautiful pic of Larry....is it just me, or is he getting better with age? <_< :drool: