Bellazon

Ash Stymest
Thumbnail

caveman.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

soooo cute! :D I LOVE this crazy boy so much! I had a friend in my 8th grade who looked a lot like Ash. Phisically and Psicologically... He was one year older than me and he was saying all the time that he loved me. At the time I was young and I thought he was just kidding but now that I think about that...I don't know. So sad :(

lool

omg thats so sweet! can you still get in touch with him..maybe thats why you like ash so much? but gah he enjoys goofing around and being sweet too at times which is a good attribute i think

:blush: Unfortunately not. He was from another city. He just attended my school for one year. I have no contacts...no phone nr, no e-mail. :cry:

Yes. Probably that's because I love Ash so much. :heart:

Maybe someday I will find him. Who knows? It would be awesome... Now I'm looking for someone special again. ;)

:rofl: i was over @ tfs looking at his thread.. and someone said 'hes so sexy.. even though his face isnt THAT special'

and someone else came back with , 'its not just the potatoes alone honey, but the whole meal' OMG.. that describes ash to

perfection!!!! not the most beautiful.. but everything about him goes into making him a hot mofo!!! :wub: